New air cleaner/humidifier/germ killer/deoderizer for 60 bucks, check it out!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eernest4

Oct 22, 2007
ct
netzero.com
By way of returning the favor to everyone here at heath.com

I am pleased to mention the following as something many might enjoy.

Check out & decide 4 yourselves

www.brethe.tv
1-800-432-8506
www.brethe.tv is set up for big video download with high speed broadband eitherent connection, if you have dial up it will take a long,long time to download the video's
so that dial up users would do better using the 1-800-432-8506 on a week day & talk to a live person.

or you can click on the buy now button, without buying anything,and see a list of features.

We all bring wood into the house & along with it comes bacteria,germs,mold,mildew & fungus,
as well as larger critters,too.
Then we all burn the wood & dry out the air.

This looks like the answer to the problem, at least to me.

The brethe.tv unit cycles all the room air through water to filter out the air born germs & particles , every 10 minutes & the water turns gray & then black every 24 hrs & needs to be changed. They claim to kill 99% of all mold,fungus,mildew, bacteria as well as phically cleaning the air & also the unit puts out a fine mist of water blown out into the room air
to humidify the room and-- claim that the mist droplets are attracted to air born germs/dust/fungus/mold/mildew and the water droplets surround the germs & drown them.

One unit for $60.oo or two for 90.oo, sounds like a must have no brainer to me , but decide 4 yourself.

You can see the air being washed by the water as the unit runs. It uses a 2400 rpm impeller
almost like a dishwasher does , to make man made rain inside the unit.

Rain is how the earth cleans the atmosphere, so it looks good to me.

Not trying to sell anything or make 1 cent, just find a answer to a ongoing problem.

If you buy one ,please post back here & let me know how you like it.

I just found out that the unit exists one hour ago, so i have not had time to buy & test yet.

Are you getting a kick back? There are like 100 different "air cleaner" gimmicks out there allready.

Yes, there are a million rip off units out there, I have studied many of them & bought none because I figured they were not very good.
That is why you never ever hear me ever mention them.

Now you mad at me because I finally find one that works & want to tell my friends about it??

You deserve not to have one.

Ok , you really don't know me, but I will never mention anything that I am not pretty sure about.

I just found out about the unit 1 hr. ago, so I didn't have time to purchase & test it,
but I understand science & opperating principals & that tells me this unit should work as advertised.

I been searching 4 the answer to this problem for over a year , just for my own self.

I suspect, by your post that you didn't bother to click the link and even look,

HOWEVER;
www.brethe.tv website is set up for video download with high speed broadband erthernet
connection , so if you have dial up internet,it will take a long,long time to download the video
so you would be better off using the 1-800 number on a week day & talk to a live person.

Looks like about $20/month for the "active ingredient"?

You don't have to buy anything when you click on the buy now button,it pulls up a page that lists the units features and a purchase form that you don't have to fill out.

As I posted , with an edit, the site is set up for broadband ethernet high speed with a huge video download that dial up can't handle in less that 20 minutes or longer.

I have a problem with germs & getting sick a lot,so anything that will cut down on my sick time is like gold to me. I really can't imagine what it would be like to be healthy & strong,
wait , now I remember,I used to be that way ,back in 1970. Wish I still was.

I mean, you talking to a guy that has to spray his rained on & left outside for 2 months wood with bleach so he can handle it without getting sick, 4 crying out loud.

And I hate spraying the wood with bleach it because it adds a month to the seasoning time.

I have 3 wood sheds but I still end up with over capacity wood out in the yard getting wet & growing germs, that later attack me when I go to cut the wood to fit the stoves, and make me sick,yet again.

No active ingredient , just water, they sell perfumes to put in the water if you want the deoderizer function, but its not required to kill the germs or clean the air, or just humidify
the air.

And please consider people that spend $40.oo or $50.oo on just a humidifier, that doesn't clean the air,kill germs or deoderize.

I guess every one needs to make some money some how, so let them make something on the active ingredient.

Case in point, home depot sells englander 50-30ncl for $1100.oo & I just bought the same stove yeaterday from lowes with their 50% off end of year clearance for $476.oo , which is
probably 50.oo over wholesale, but I don't see anyone complaining about home depot's

$700.oo profit on a stove that wholesales for $400.oo

I guess for 60$ if it works thats pretty good deal. I bought 2 ionic breeze off Ebay a few years ago. Im pretty happy with them. They dont move air that well but they do make the Air smell better. Im glad I dont have the allergies that you have brotha. Thats got to suck.

Your right,i sucs big time , but I stuck making the most of it. At least, there are still some things I can do to improve the quality of my life.

Keeping you money for an emergency is good,
but sometimes you have to spend some of it ,just to make what's left of your life better.

Two weeks ago,I was spending like 2 or 3 hours every day, just washing dishes by hand.
I finally got PO,ed at dish washing & went out & spent $400.oo on a automatic dish washer.

It was one of the best & one of the worst purchases that I ever made, all at the same time.

Best because I only spend 20 or 30 minutes a day pre rinsing dishs & loading & unloading
the dish washer & worst because I paid 400.oo for a dish washer that was susposed tp have a quick cycle & did not.

The $248.oo model would have done the same job for $152.oo less,
but no way am I going to go thru all the time , effert & expense of uninstalling the dish washer
& driving it back in a rented vechicle & then reinstalling the cheaper dish washer.

Easier to just forget about it,instead.

When you are old & tired, just taking it as easy as possible becomes more inportant than saving the last dollar.

Life does not come with any guarantees, you make the best choices you can & some are way good,some are way bad, some are not so good and others are kinda bad , but not that bad.

Welcome to the roller coaster of uncertainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.