New Arrival

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Well, just brought home and unloaded the latest edition to our fleet. A brandy new shiny Timber Ridge 55tp22. This pellet thing gets in your blood. Used to spend all my energy humping firewood and now dumping pellet bags is a breeze. On top of that, the Bride just loves the lack of wood ash dust all over everthing in the house. I was really sold on the Englander because of the ease of working on them and thru reading and learning here that there customer service is first rate and that Mike is always willing to step up with help when it is needed. We have only 1 dealer in this area who sells Harmon but tends to hold a gun to your head with regard to charging $$$$$. Hopefully will have this unit up & running by this weekend.

Sounds good rottiman,

But you know how we are. No picture=Didn't really happen. :)

We like photos of new stoves and "old" new stoves. Stoves that are burning are a big plus though.

I have a tip for you, Burn that stove outside for a few, So you don't stink up the house. Preburn that thing. Ask macman, He will agree.

jay

Congratulations on the new addition. Used to hump wood myself. This is our first year burning pellets and so far for us it's been "why the heck didn't we do this years ago"
JB

Rottiman,

congrats on the new "addition to the family" LOL. But like Jay said, "we want pics!!, we want pics!!, we want pics!!" :cheese:

JB, I was a wood burner too. I do NOT miss: dust, dirt, bark, burned hands, bruised toes, bugs/hornets, splinters, chainsaw, sledge & wedge, mice in the woodpile, or kindling.

What stove??????????? I cain't see it???
Seriously, welcome abroad.

Rottiman,

Congrats. I will never burn wood again. Did so for 22 years and had my first full winter with a pellet stove last year. Loved not chopping ice off the wood pile, freezing my butt off, etc., etc. No offense to wood lovers, just not for me anymore. Enjoy your stove!

Promise that pictures will be forth coming once I get it off the skid and get my vent in and she is up & running. If I can get some time in the evenings after work I hope to have her up and running by the weekend. We shall see.................

macman said:
hossthehermit said:
What stove??????????? I cain't see it???.....

WOW, we even got Hoss to ask for pics... :wow:

Hey, c'mon, mac, I've even posted a couple myownself. It's such a PITA that I think everybody should hafta go thru it

Status
Not open for further replies.