New BlazeKing Princess insert owner with install questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

backld

Nov 15, 2010
OHIO
I joined the BlazeKing Princess club. My insert was delivered and I cant wait to install it. I have a couple of questions. Inside the stove were the following items that I do not know where they go. There are bolts and two pieces of metal. What are these used for?

Also, one of my fire bricks was broken See Picture. The guy who delivered it from the fireplace store said it was no big deal and didn't hurt anything. Now I'm wondering if I should call them and make them replace that brick. Thoughts?

5365625596_9874b4e17a.jpg

The metal pieces are just to help slide the stove into the hearth- they can go under the adjustable bolts in the front. I would not worry about the firebrick. You will never see it again after the first burn. The bolts I am not as sure of. Are the adjustable bolts already under the stove?

READ THE MANUAL. All questions are answered in there. It's a very good manual, but sometimes you have to hunt around for your answers.

Thanks for the reply. I do not think the adjustable bolts are installed front or back so this must be them.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.