New Cat Loves Stove Already!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

robert65

Dec 27, 2011
Central CT
image1.JPG

Oh ya. My heeler does that in the shop under the wood stove. Has fire brick in the bottom and the stove just puts out enough downward heat to make things down right comfy.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I think I'm going to send a link to my sister. She has 4 cats and no children, so her cats get well.......treated like kids. She'll love to see this picture.

Reactions: robert65
It's the only time/place in the house that the cat and dog get within 12" of each other without fighting. And then the cat love eating ashes when I clean the stove or pull the clinker before I vacuum up any ashes.

Funny thing about cats though, if you picked them up and put them there under or near the stove they would run like crazy. I guess they watched Making a Murderer and think about Avery's cat.