New Cat same stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
We picked up this one at the shelter 8 months ago she was thin as a rail, now she weighs in at 16 + pounds,

Like my other cat she found out sitting on the stove is the best spot, or if the other cat is on the stove top

she lays down across from it on the bench so the hot air blows on her. some life :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 382
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG-20101129-00089[2]lexi.jpg
    IMG-20101129-00089[2]lexi.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 373
What is it about cats and stoves? Our black 8yr old loves to either lay on the floor in front or up on the foot stool. She will lay there so long that her fur is hot to the touch. Our other cat (former neighborhood stray) wants nothing to do with the stove heat.

LOL great pics of one warm appreciative feline cat! My cats love the stove too and love to sleep against the hearth...

Ray

They both are very happy when the stove is cranking, on a cold day that's where you find them.

Here is the my other cat Izzy!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 276
Great pics . . . especially the one with the cat on its back.

Status
Not open for further replies.