new construction chimney recommendation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EODdad

Oct 7, 2010
Central Illinois
We are building a home and will be installing a chimney for our new Englander NC-30 stove. We have a good builder but he doesn't have a ton of experience w/wood stove chimney installations. It looks like we will need to deal w/an online supplier. I have 2 questions. What are suggestions as to a manufacturer that has a reputation as a provider of good quality products that are also a good value? Second question, is there an online supplier that has a reputation for excellent service and very knowledgeable tech staff?

I've had a good experience the few times I got pipe from www.dynamitebuys.com. They had good pricing and knew the product. This was for Simpson class A and connecting pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.