New Door Gasget

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkt1

Nov 8, 2009
Central, Ok.
Well I needed a new door gasget for my 4100F Quadrafire, First I called the dealer that Installed my stove 16 years ago and was going to ask the price for materials and do it myself,and he said $21.17. I ask him well how much for you to do it he said $21.17. I ask him when I could drop it off and he said just leave it by the door thursday morning (today)and it will be ready friday afternoon. I dropped it off this morning and at about 2pm he called and said you door is ready. Went to pick it up and he charged me $21.17 carried out to my car and loaded it for me,and told me to put it on when I got home,and close the door for 24 hours to make sure the silicone cement has set up good. I was very surprised at the price , I didn't think I could even buy the materials that cheep. But he takes care of all his customers that way. it is a family buisness
And his second job he a full time firefighter,and going to retire probably next year,from firefighting after I think 29 years , and just do stoves, I told him about this web site he thought if he got time he might just check it out.

Lucky to get that kind of service for a great price. Hard to find.

jatoxico said:
Lucky to get that kind of service for a great price. Hard to find.

I agree, that fellow that services your stove is a keeper.

Thats a awesome story in this day and age. When you have good customer service and dealer support, it makes life much easier. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.