New England Pellet L.L.C. - Part VI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is a civl case now and from there we need to make it a criminal one .. keep calling and being heard . dont let these guys vacation on YOUR money ... and spend it from what I heard they are good at that except putting the money into the pellets ..

johnnywarm said:
LT said:
Aren't you in contempt if you fail to show up? I'm not a lawyer.

I think there in civil court.that would be criminal court.

Can be either.

Contempt Of Court -- Civil Or Criminal

A judge who feels someone is improperly challenging or ignoring the court's authority has the power to declare the defiant person (called the contemnor) in contempt of court. There are two types of contempt - criminal and civil. Criminal contempt occurs when the contemnor actually interferes with the ability of the court to function properly - for example, by yelling at the judge. This is also called direct contempt because it occurs directly in front of the judge. A criminal contemnor may be fined, jailed or both as punishment for his act.

Civil contempt occurs when the contemnor willfully disobeys a court order. This is also called indirect contempt because it occurs outside the judge's immediate realm and evidence must be presented to the judge to prove the contempt. A civil contemnor, too, may be fined, jailed or both. The fine or jailing is meant to coerce the contemnor into obeying the court, not to punish him, and the contemnor will be released from jail just as soon as he complies with the court order. In family law, civil contempt is one way a court enforces alimony, child support, custody and visitation orders which have been violated.

Thanks for the thorough explanation. I'm not sure they have missed their court date, but if they are out of the country, that's a bad position to leave your loved ones back in the states. The right thing to do is fess up what they did and do their best to make resitution.

LT said:
lass442 said:
Word has it that they are both in the Caymans right now. No joke... I heard this rumor today. Don't know for sure if it's true, but we'll find out this coming week!

Contempt of court charge will not work in their favor... I heard the guy is 9 mo. from retiring, he's going to lose it all!

I know the owners are responsible for this mess but I kind of, wonder about the three office gals. Did they know what was happening? after all they were processing the orders online and taking orders over the phone. Wonder if they are related to either of the owners.

Also can we go to court and watch? How do we find out where and when?

If someone posted this article on this thread, I missed it. I was googling and happen to find it tonight. In addition, Mr. Z about 48 years old appears to have 80+ old parents still alive and perhaps a son or nephew listed. Mr. T about 57 years old has maybe a wife listed but he also is listed with addresses in Long Island, etc.
Dec 8 article
http://blogs.courant.com/george_gombossy/2008/12/new-england-pellet-coowner-cla.html

Dec 4 article
http://blogs.courant.com/george_gombossy/2008/12/new-england-pellet-coowner-cal.html

http://www.topix.com/wire/city/suffield-ct

do theses two even have a court date????? i think i would be out of the country so the court could not serve me to get a court date.delay everything till you get your act together.it does show there scared.you all forget that they know the system.

johnnywarm said:
do theses two even have a court date????? i think i would be out of the country so the court could not serve me to get a court date.delay everything till you get your act together.it does show there scared.you all forget that they know the system.

Does working at the prison constitute "knowing the system." we don't know what the other guy did before becoming a thief!

splash said:
johnnywarm said:

Does working at the prison constitute "knowing the system

quote]

Yes

Real name George Jason Tynan 15 east 69th street NY,NY bought the Stonehill property for 550,000 7/25/05 didnt get a mortgage until 11/16/05 for $ 440,000 First National Bank of Arizona. Signed a contract with degray Construction for 130k on 12/26/07 defaulted on $ 29k of it in March 2008 execution granted for $ 21,302 w/expenses 10/09/08. House not currently in foreclosure.

good work finding all all that information !!!!!!! He should have stayed in new york ... sure he scammed some one there . somehow some way .. house not in fore closure yet but you have to have an income to keep going . As far as the girls in the office .. well they can not longer talk to people the way they did . as they are out of a job.......... so that is enough for me right there .. maybe they have time now to take a anger management course . which they need ..!!!!!! You know the saying . what goes around comes around ... Im sure in this case that will happen ....... Doing bad things comes back at you ........ Anyhow to all those who did get scammed by these guys try to enjoy the Holidays ..

cold feet said:
good work finding all all that information !!!!!!! He should have stayed in new york ... sure he scammed some one there . somehow some way .. house not in fore closure yet but you have to have an income to keep going . As far as the girls in the office .. well they can not longer talk to people the way they did . as they are out of a job.......... so that is enough for me right there .. maybe they have time now to take a anger management course . which they need ..!!!!!! You know the saying . what goes around comes around ... Im sure in this case that will happen ....... Doing bad things comes back at you ........ Anyhow to all those who did get scammed by these guys try to enjoy the Holidays ..

If you were ever on the other thread: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/25743/P242/

you will recall how arrogant and theatening George Jason Tynan was when he posted under New England Pellet LLC. So he used our money to subsidize his big beautiful home in East Longmeadow.

"New England Pellet LLC - 10 November 2008 12:22 PM
ps ..to the geographical genius out there,..i do live in suffolk county,long island,,..and there are many more long islands!!! but i happen to be in new york !!!!
and yes,i am the financial investor and owner of the company....and unfortunatly have not been involved in the everyday running of the business,which i will take over now,not take care of any and all issues!!
but after seeing you crucify ,kill and bury my company,i had a moral obligation to tell u all the real deal..

although obviously i cannot say anything else,other than...i have contracts that are being addressed with my"only “supplier,who is also addressing the amount of warm front i need......
unfortunatly if anyone ever comes to our facility(i would certainly be happy to talk to them as long as they are respectful and not abusive)and they see any other bag other than WARM FRONT"contracturally i am not supposed to sell this in mass and conn,only new york and new jersey!!!
if you email me personally i will be happy to share with you exactly what has transpired..

and oh ,by the way,..as far as stealing and taking peoples money and running away with it!!!!!
hmmm,thats not really what we do,since i could buy every pellet mill in the area if thats what i wanted to do.....
u can email me at our nep,llc site and send to the attention of jason thaddeus..

ps steve is my general manager,not the owener,..my company is the 100% owner ..."

to his threatening:

"MR SPLASH/BURNING CHUNK,WHATEVER!!!!

IF YOUD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT DELIVERY ETC,...WE NEED YOUR REAL NAME,AND THE NAME THAT THE ORDER IS UNDER!!!!!

BECAUSE WHEN WE FIND OUT (AND I WILL) WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK,IM GOING TO PUBLISH ALL OF YOUR “PERSONAL"INFO!! "

I am still working with credit card company and paypal. Since I am in western MA, I feel that St of CT AG's office will not be able to help me. I still have open cases with credit card co and paypal and this is the most recent reply from Paypal.

"We were notified by your credit card company that you filed a chargeback against this transaction. We understand that the reason for the chargeback is that you never received the goods or services you purchased from the seller. No further action is required by you at this time. If you have reconsidered and would like to cancel this chargeback, please click the Cancel Chargeback button below to begin the process of canceling this chargeback. "

Is anyone else in MA still trying to get a refund? Another friend of mine went to the Police Chief in his town which happened to be East Longmeadow and was told there was nothing they could do to help them get a refund.

check out Steve Saczynski's house on www.visionappraisal.com. It's menu friendly and you do have to sign-in once you get to the suffield, CT listing. I have had logins for years and it's reputable website. My town in western ma uses it. You can have a look at his nice 3000 sq ft house with the new landscaping and pool!

where have all the pellets gone .......Long time passing .. where have all the pellets gone .. long long time ago.. .. when will they ever learn . when will they ever learn!!!!

My credit card company reversed the charges on the full $85 delivery charge for one ton out of three (got NEP to refund the other 2 undelivered tons @ $250 per - a month ago)-- I faxed the CC co. a copy of my BBB case and in a day or two they reversed the charges-- I originally paid over the phone by credit card NOT by paypal because Ive been hung out to dry by paypal and this wouldve been no different-- They are terrible! Good luck to everyone else-- Im out of this mess...

cold feet said:
where have all the pellets gone .......Long time passing .. where have all the pellets gone .. long long time ago.. .. when will they ever learn . when will they ever learn!!!!

They might be in that big barn just northeast of his house (see google earth)... Take a whiz in his pool while you are at it!

Where has the owner gone--long time passing---where has the owner gone a very short time ago---where has the owner gone, in the Caymans everyone- he better learn to swim--he better leaaarn to swim

if they did skip?? thats a good sign there in trouble when they return

Doesnt have the cash he portends to couldnt buy a round at the local vfw. to say that he could buy every pellet mill around just shows a consciousness of guilt and apathy toward his customers and an arrogance that comes with swindling people and living off of their money.

lets face it .. If he had all the money to buy all the pellet mills he wanted . They would not be in th mess right now . As any company that takes hundreds of orders for hundreds and thousands and then posts on their web sight as of nov 1st wholesale only and then opens up a phone line for them to leave their name and number and they will get back to them ..certainly would have delivered all the pellets that were ordered before that .. you would think ..????????? and if he did have all that money they would not be sued for such a large amount of undelivered pellets ... we are not talking a couple people . or thousands its millions .. maybe they should move on to Hollywood .. they have the money and are good actors ....

They couldn't be that dumb. If they were indiscrimanately taking orders regardless of size (which it appears their internet site allowed them to do), they are going to swindle the wrong person. I mean, I just shrugged my shoulders and called the cc company to get a refund.... but what if they took large orders from mobsters looking to turn the pellets for a profit? Big trouble!

well if that happened then good as they would get what they have coming ... im a firm believer , that you screw people in this life you will pay somewhere down the road.. .. and Im sure they will .. I dont need their pellets . im all set with pellets and lots of wood for our stove... what I want to see is them have to pay back all those people who could not afford to take a loss .. Dont worry with out their greedy income they will not be able to keep up thier mortgage and what ever else they have going .... they will loose it ...

LT said:
They couldn't be that dumb. If they were indiscrimanately taking orders regardless of size (which it appears their internet site allowed them to do), they are going to swindle the wrong person. I mean, I just shrugged my shoulders and called the cc company to get a refund.... but what if they took large orders from mobsters looking to turn the pellets for a profit? Big trouble!

I can't figure out why I am having so much trouble getting a refund from my credit card co; the rest of you make it sound so easy yet my charge is being investigated to the hilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm filing everywhere I can possibly file and I hope the rest of you who didn't get your money back is filing also in MA and CT with the Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, Small Claims Court and anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.