New England Pellet LLC. Enfield/Suffield Ct.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
obie25 said:
As of this morning. Still no refund. Wife is going to call again on Monday. *sigh* That is not encouraging.

Thank you.i hope it comes tomorrow in the mail.

obie25 said:
It is suppose to come via Paypal. So I imagine it takes a little bit to process...but hopefully not more than a few days.
A PP money transfer is instantaneous if the funds are available. Either way, you get a notice the moment the transfer is made. If you have not seen anything from PP, NEP has not tried to refund your money.

pellet girl said:
mr. zaczynski is not a liar. there are still orders being filled from april, may, june, and july. the company has been trying to play catch up because the pellet manufacturer is producing as many pellets as they should be to fill the orders. new england pellet is delivering the pellets to the customers and quickly as they get them in. and people who have scheduled pick-ups are receiving the pellets that are on the grounds. every ton of pellets they get in already has a specific place in which it is going too. The workers at the office try to get back to as many calls they can during the day. And it works best to on the message leave your name, when you ordered, and town you are coming from. You get a much quicker response. And as for the money situation with everyone New England Pellet ALWAYS offers a full refund back, unless you have already received at least a partial of your order in which your locked into the delivery price.
Mr. Zaczynski should grow a pair and post under his own name. Steve, your behavior has been fraudulent at the very least. I'm in to much discomfort at the moment to go into the details, but you know exactly what I'm talking about (as does everyone else). Furthermore, to say the 'workers in the office' return calls or emails is just another example of the lies we are talking about.

I think everyone would be a lot more understanding if you would stop being deceitful and just be honest for once... Give it a try, it works wonders.

7066 hits on this thread.there goes next years customers

Well thanks for the info regarding paypal.

We have called and requested a refund again. The person we spoke to said to email her our details and that she would make sure it gets done today.

Lets hope!

obie25 said:
Well thanks for the info regarding paypal.

We have called and requested a refund again. The person we spoke to said to email her our details and that she would make sure it gets done today.

Lets hope!

I hope you get it.it would make for a nice weekend.

i have never been on this thread but i have to say as a business person and user of wood pellets for my furnace on long island new york,why is it that you all seem to have this company new england pellet,crucified and hung,before you get all sides of the story(or their contrac)? they obviously are a distributor supplier,whatever for the other company that you mention new england wood pellet,.who is obviously the mill/manufacturer (ie energex,pinnacle)2 suppliers i have bought from in the past(but i have grown unhappy with their quality).....
every major mill in the northeast,is running 2-4 months behind in this season production!!!! thats is a simple fact!!
if i were the owners of this company i would tell all of my customers the true entire side of their story!! why dont we ask him/them to simply explain why??it certainly doesnt appear to me ,that this company has any plans for going anywhere,or running away for a few dollars of our money,it appears that they like many suppliers,might have received much less tonnage than they ordred,or contrracted for!!! lets find out!!!

mr steve or whoever the real owners are..what is the "real deal"??

New England Pellet LLC said:
i have never been on this thread but i have to say as a business person and user of wood pellets for my furnace on long island new york,why is it that you all seem to have this company new england pellet,crucified and hung,before you get all sides of the story(or their contrac)? they obviously are a distributor supplier,whatever for the other company that you mention new england wood pellet,.who is obviously the mill/manufacturer (ie energex,pinnacle)2 suppliers i have bought from in the past(but i have grown unhappy with their quality).....
every major mill in the northeast,is running 2-4 months behind in this season production!!!! thats is a simple fact!!
if i were the owners of this company i would tell all of my customers the true entire side of their story!! why dont we ask him/them to simply explain why??it certainly doesnt appear to me ,that this company has any plans for going anywhere,or running away for a few dollars of our money,it appears that they like many suppliers,might have received much less tonnage than they ordred,or contrracted for!!! lets find out!!!

Why, because he lied and hides from people that he entered into a contract with. This situation hasn't affected me. But last year I had a similar situation with Dogwood Energy. I got my money back about two weeks before they filed bankruptcyonly after I filed complaints with the AG and BBB. There are no other sides of the story, it's simple, I pay, you deliver. That's been business for thousands of years. You don't lie and say they'll be there next week, next month, etc. If you say you'll give people their money back, you due. Why don't they ask him to explain? Why doesn't he answer his phones and tell the truth when he does? YOU TELL US!
It also appears he broke his contract with his supplier. Please tell us!

If you had read this thread from the beginning you would have your answers.

BTW, guess what I came home to today?? You guessed it, my 4 tons of new england wood pellets. You know, the ones the manufacturer states he's not allowed to distribute in MA/CT. Moral to this story is, everyone should go make a fuss in person. Seems he doesn't like that. We went from, on Monday, I don't know when I'm getting your pellets, to today - they're sitting in my driveway. Make some noise...he wants us to keep quiet!!! But just be forewarned, he's a JERK, to put it nicely, so you guys will need to send the wifeys if they're like me... Which I've read a few of them are :) When something needs to get fixed, my hubby sends me to do the dirty work as well... :) I'm still helping in any way I can with anyone who hasn't received their pellets yet. Let me know what I can do. BBB did send a reply stating that they've sent a letter to him and the deadline for him to reply is the 16th.

It seems I struck some nerves when I started this thread. I am glad to see the word is getting around about New England Pellet LLC. At least on person posting did not
order after reading this thread so at least we saved them all the aggravation.
Someone mentioned that they wondered how much interest was made on their money. I have been thinking about this all along. I don't know at what point he would have to give the money to NEWP, but say that 30,000 tons was real at 3% for six months that would be $100,250.00 . That should pay for a delivery truck.

Firefly Hearth said:
It seems I struck some nerves when I started this thread. I am glad to see the word is getting around about New England Pellet LLC. At least on person posting did not
order after reading this thread so at least we saved them all the aggravation.
Someone mentioned that they wondered how much interest was made on their money. I have been thinking about this all along. I don't know at what point he would have to give the money to NEWP, but say that 30,000 tons was real at 3% for six months that would be $100,250.00 . That should pay for a delivery truck.

Do a search and you'll see this is only one of at least six other threads on this outfit, some even larger... So I think you'll find it was NEP LLC that struck some nerves a long time ago.

Anyway, hopefully enough people have seen all these threads over the past months to ensure that NEP LLC is out of business next year. I can't imagine NEWP will be supplying them pellets for 2009 either. ;)

Firefly Hearth said:
Do a search and you'll see this is only one of at least six other threads on this outfit, some even larger... So I think you'll find it was NEP LLC that struck some nerves a long time ago.

Anyway, hopefully enough people have seen all these threads over the past months to ensure that NEP LLC is out of business next year. I can't imagine NEWP will be supplying them pellets for 2009 either. ;)

When they start offering pre-orders lower then anyone else in May 09 we will be reading a similar thread next fall!! :)

What's up with your screen name?

LEES WOOD-CO said:

What's up with your screen name?

Freudian slip? I don't think you'll hear from this poster anymore.

i have never been on this thread but i have to say as a business person and user of wood pellets for my furnace on long island new york,

Why does your IP address resolve in CT?
Why is your screen name the same as the company in question and your location CT?

Heck, if I didn't know any better, I would think you ARE the offending company!
But I'm not Sherlock. Maybe you can explain.

it appears that they like many suppliers,might have received much less tonnage than they ordred,or contrracted for!!! lets find out!!!

If you received less than you ordered, that is fine. Call and apologize to ALL your customers and give them the money back instantly. To make customers grovel for weeks or months is bad business!

Webmaster said:
i have never been on this thread but i have to say as a business person and user of wood pellets for my furnace on long island new york,

Why does your IP address resolve in CT?
Why is your screen name the same as the company in question and your location CT?

Heck, if I didn't know any better, I would think you ARE the offending company!
But I'm not Sherlock. Maybe you can explain.

HA HA Great Sherlock....I'm in CT and know many people from Long Island, yes Long Island. I've never heard any of them say they are from Long Island, New York. ;)

I would say that you have not purchased pellets from New England Pellet LLC then we don't need your suggestions or advice. He has been asked and he simply doesn't explain why. How do you know this company has no plans for going anywhere? Companies close without any notice at all and it happened recently in Southwick, MA when Suburban Chevolet just closed their doors one day without even telling their 80 employees. This is not uncommon in this type of economy.
I did a drive around and there appears to be pellets at stores available in western MA to buy and pick up so there are some mills in the northeast NOT running 2-4 months behind in this season production. I understand that Squire whatever name store in Monson had what appeared to be plenty of pellets as well as two stores in Westfield, MA. Also Channel 8 out of New Haven CT reported in their investigation that there ARE pellets at New England Pellet LLC. Now, I am not sure where Channel 8 saw the pellets. Last year this company had storage in Suffield at Fleming Truck. I notice that nothing has been written on this thread about any other location but 1654 Enfield St., Enfield.
Thank you and good night!

After months of wondering if I would ever get my 5 tons of pellets, I spoke to Tammy on the phone Friday. I informed her that people (including myself) were complaining to the AG office in MA and CT out of frustration due to a complete absense of any communication from NEP. I said that I had mailed a "demend letter" by certified mail and it took her 15 minutes to call back with a delivery date of next Wednesday. While I was driving to work this morning my wife called on the cell phone to say that the pellet truck was at the end of my driveway and where did I want them. No "night before" phone call, just show up on Sunday morning!
I guess at this point I'll have to eat my words about Steve being a "crook" and perhaps be a bit more forgiving of his many broken promises which I categorized as "lies". In the end he delivered exactly what was advertised at a great price...BUT...there was absoluteley no reason for all of the trouble it took to get it done. If in fact his business grew from 1000 tons a year to 25,000 tons a year then his gross revenues went from about 200,000. to about 6,500,000. A six million dollar business can afford to spend a bit of money scheduling deliveries and notifying customers when they will receive shipment. Steve I take back the words "crook and liar" ...BUT ...you need to have a better business plan and you need to communicate with your customers. Most people would be happy for you that your business is doing so well and not mind a delay in getting pellets ...IF they had proper communication from you. I will probably buy from a dealer in my own town next year unless oil is free by then.

I hope in the end whenever that is that we are all just as happy. We are 6 weeks into the heating system and I don't have my pellet order. What's the use of ordering early if the pellets are not delivered before heating season begins.

pianoguy said:
After months of wondering if I would ever get my 5 tons of pellets, I spoke to Tammy on the phone Friday. I informed her that people (including myself) were complaining to the AG office in MA and CT out of frustration due to a complete absense of any communication from NEP. I said that I had mailed a "demend letter" by certified mail and it took her 15 minutes to call back with a delivery date of next Wednesday. While I was driving to work this morning my wife called on the cell phone to say that the pellet truck was at the end of my driveway and where did I want them. No "night before" phone call, just show up on Sunday morning!
I guess at this point I'll have to eat my words about Steve being a "crook" and perhaps be a bit more forgiving of his many broken promises which I categorized as "lies". In the end he delivered exactly what was advertised at a great price...BUT...there was absoluteley no reason for all of the trouble it took to get it done. If in fact his business grew from 1000 tons a year to 25,000 tons a year then his gross revenues went from about 200,000. to about 6,500,000. A six million dollar business can afford to spend a bit of money scheduling deliveries and notifying customers when they will receive shipment. Steve I take back the words "crook and liar" ...BUT ...you need to have a better business plan and you need to communicate with your customers. Most people would be happy for you that your business is doing so well and not mind a delay in getting pellets ...IF they had proper communication from you. I will probably buy from a dealer in my own town next year unless oil is free by then.

No. You don't eat your words. If he lied, he lied. If your pellets were not delivered by the first date you were given, he lied unless he called you beforehand and apologized and explained. If there was "trouble" to get your order delivered he lied. As for the "crook" tag, that still is out with the jury until every customer gets their product or a full refund which may take a miracle. But I know who my money is on.

Sounds like another false poster.

You sure are quick to accuse people but no I am not a false anything. I got the pellets today, (thankfully) and my daughter in western Ma is still waiting for her delivery. We ordered on the same day, May 22. I suppose I got the pellets because I took action writing the AG and sending a certified mail demand letter. But I have no other deep dark motives, but I am relieved that I have the pellets. As for you panhandler you ought to hold your fire until you see the whites of their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.