New England Pellet LLC Update!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
consumer is mentioned to many times in his letter.. Its not so much about the money .. its more make them pay .. times are tough and the elderly people that have responded to me that dont have the money to heat their homes and gave him money and trusted him .. we can find other means and we can work .. and find a way . the elderly cannot .. .. I am not quitting .. court date set and the time .. and I guess he had $15,000 to retain a lawyer and pay him $200 an hour .. so he cant be that broke ..

cold feet said:
consumer is mentioned to many times in his letter.. Its not so much about the money .. its more make them pay .. times are tough and the elderly people that have responded to me that dont have the money to heat their homes and gave him money and trusted him .. we can find other means and we can work .. and find a way . the elderly cannot .. .. I am not quitting .. court date set and the time .. and I guess he had $15,000 to retain a lawyer and pay him $200 an hour .. so he cant be that broke ..

We shall see.the lawyers will be paid,the state will get its penalties.everybody else a hard lesson.

I had the same thing happen to me and a bunch of other people last year with our pre buy of our oil from F & S oil in CT and all their other oil companies that they owned. They went out of business too. The Attorney General was going to get our money back. Yeah, right! It's been over a year and I haven't seen a cent. They stole our money too. Don't hold your breath on ever seeing a nickel back. And I think F & S stole a whole lot more money than this.

thanks for your respnse... we can only try and more important is to make sure they dont try to reopen in another name .. as they should never be allowed to run a business and do this to customers again .. They should get a job where they have to work !!!!and not screw people

ssman said:
I had the same thing happen to me and a bunch of other people last year with our pre buy of our oil from F & S oil in CT and all their other oil companies that they owned. They went out of business too. The Attorney General was going to get our money back. Yeah, right! It's been over a year and I haven't seen a cent. They stole our money too. Don't hold your breath on ever seeing a nickel back. And I think F & S stole a whole lot more money than this.

did ct get anything??fines???

cold feet said:
thanks for your respnse... we can only try and more important is to make sure they dont try to reopen in another name .. as they should never be allowed to run a business and do this to customers again .. They should get a job where they have to work !!!!and not screw people

Its a nice dream.

The last I heard they were trying to sell off their assets but creditors were first in line. Their assets weren't worth that much I think was the story I heard. Remember the saying, "You can't get blood from a stone".

ssman said:
The last I heard they were trying to sell off their assets but creditors were first in line. Their assets weren't worth that much I think was the story I heard. Remember the saying, "You can't get blood from a stone".

the ag will get blood out of a stone if he thinks it will help him or his cronies.its corruption but it works.it just wont work for theses victim's.

cold feet said:
Jason lives in east long meadow mass .. stone hill rd and Steve lives in Suffield Bosnt neck rd I think it is

Real name George Jason Tynan 15 east 69th street NY,NY bought the Stonehill property in East Longmeadow for 550,000 7/25/05 didnt get a mortgage until 11/16/05 for $ 440,000 First National Bank of Arizona. Signed a contract with degray Construction for 130k on 12/26/07 defaulted on $ 29k of it in March 2008 execution granted for $ 21,302 w/expenses 10/09/08. House not currently in foreclosure.

The other thread regarding this pathetic situation is:

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/28006/P88/

You absolutely must file with the AG office in CT and MA. You should also file in small claims court; it's worth trying to get a lein against their property.

Wet1 said:
Anyone heard anything about these guys?

Below is a link to a Hartford Courant article where the AG is still trying to get these guys and below that is an article that must have appeared on a CT NBC news channel. I would love to picket these guys houses although most of their neighbors know. We would have to picked on the main highway in Suffield to make a difference. I haven't been by the house in EL but plan on checking it out today. My credit card company credited my account but I personally know other customers who were not so fortunate. I want to continue working against these guys.

http://blogs.courant.com/george_gombossy/2009/01/blumenthal-fights-new-england.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28666368/

NBCConnecticut.com
updated 10:46 a.m. ET, Tues., Jan. 20, 2009
On one of the coldest nights of the year, Bonnie Wood sat by her wood-pellet burning stove to keep warm. But the pellets in the stove didn't come from New England Pellet, LLC, even though she bought three tons last summer.

She had to buy more from another company, because New England Pellet only delivered one ton and not the rest of her order.

"It's not right," Wood said. "I'm thinking of the elderly people out there. I've gotten numerous phone calls."

Those phone calls came from other angry customers who ordered and paid for pellets they never received.

Now Enfield-based New England Pellet, LLC has filed for bankruptcy, further frustrating Wood.

"This is not a case for bankruptcy," Wood said. "Criminal charges should be brought against them. They knowingly sold pellets to people and did not deliver."

Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal filed a lawsuit in state court last month against the company and its owners, Stephen Zaczynski and Jason Tynan.

Bonnie Woods says she's glad the Attorney General isn't giving up the fight against the company. She says other customers left in the cold aren't either.

"They can file for bankruptcy," Wood said. "I've had people call and want to picket in front of their homes. I've driven by their homes. Many people have. They're nice houses. They're living well."

srjtr7 said:
I just saw this.

Is New Englange Pellet LLC the same as New England Pellets ( www.pelletheat.com ) ??

Not the same- Two different companies
I have seen threads on here where some people are getting the two confused tho.

New England Pellet LLC (NEP) is the distributor that screwed so many people over,
New England Wood Pellet (NEWP) is a separate company and is a pellet mfr in NH.

I heard through the grape vine that Stephen Zacynski is now under protective custody following an almost successful suicide attempt at his Suffield CT home.

pseudomike said:
I heard through the grape vine that Stephen Zacynski is now under protective custody following an almost successful suicide attempt at his Suffield CT home.

When did this happen? there was nothing that i seen on the news.i live close to him.

I don't know the exact date, I was told last week so some time prior too that. I am a Suffield native and heard it from a friend who is employed by the Suffield police/fire (I don't want to disclose whom in case it is supposed to be sealed or something). Apparently he tried hanging himself but failed and was later that day found in his garage in his car passed out with the motor running. Apparently he was not doing too well when medical services arrived. I didn't ask details, this is all I know. I searched for it on the news and came up empty-handed as well. It was a pretty good source but i haven't confirmed it. Has anyone else in the area heard anything about this?

pseudomike said:
I don't know the exact date, I was told last week so some time prior too that. I am a Suffield native and heard it from a friend who is employed by the Suffield police/fire (I don't want to disclose whom in case it is supposed to be sealed or something). Apparently he tried hanging himself but failed and was later that day found in his garage in his car passed out with the motor running. Apparently he was not doing too well when medical services arrived.

Thank you.

If this is true then its very sad.. as no matter what the situation is there is a resolution .... It would not be on the news as its his right to privacy and of course hippa .... No matter what he did with his business should lead to him taking his own life or attempting to .. There are other ways to resolve what has happened .

cold feet said:
If this is true then its very sad.. as no matter what the situation is there is a resolution .... It would not be on the news as its his right to privacy and of course hippa .... No matter what he did with his business should lead to him taking his own life or attempting to .. There are other ways to resolve what has happened .

That's sweet that you care so much; I on the other hand, do not. They are crooks and they stole from plenty of people. I think they planned it; they knew they didn't have the pellets and they continued to take orders and use the money for their own use. Their office was nasty to customers. There are plenty of people who did not get their money returned. With the economy the way that it is, people don't have the extra cash to make double purchases of pellets. Today was Bloody Monday and well just check out this news article:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/26/news/economy/job_cuts/index.htm

I heard the same from a reputable source. I imagine that his buddy Jason Tynan has made off with alot of the money,as he seems to be the one pulling the strings. This is the easy way out. If he feels that bad,sell all your possesions and pay back as much as you can with what you have.Swinging from a rope ain't keeping my three kids warm. My guess is that there is at least a few inmates that are related or know someone who got burned in this deal, so Im sure if he does get locked up,he will get TUNED UP! Seems he isn't very good at anything he tries!!!!LOL

Call me cold hearted,but in this day and age,it's come to that!!

cold feet said:
I would not shed a tear for either of these POS after all the crap I had to go through dealing with this outfit. They are crooks and con-artists, they deserve to be dead, maimed, or behind bars IMO.

your not cold hearted.. I just said that no one should ever want to take their life over something like this ... This does not mean I feel sorry for them .. I am one who they took money from way back in May .. I followed through and have not quit.. I have been on the phone to both atty general and also have been asked to be a witness/.. what they did is wrong and they need to face what they have coming. I have also done the news story on tv and the paper .. . I feel bad for the elderly and all who could not afford to buy more pellets and try to heat their homes. this is not the time to be screwing with Peoples money ... and yes the case is strong as they did know that they were not getting the pellets. I called newp and spoke with a custumer rep and she did confirm that was true .. again this is not a case for bankrupcty .. its time to pay the customers back . and as far as the office girls. down right rude ... yelling at me and acting like they had control .. well Im sure now they dont even have a job . which is good they dont know how to work with the public . . now maybe they will have time to take anger management course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n

Frankly, I wouldn't care if he did himself in! He's a piece of crap as he knew damn well what he was doing and I hope they arrest his wife/ex-wife too! I doubt any of us are going to get 1 cent from him. If he does survive and ends up going to trial I would like to see him go to prison. It would be fun to see him on the other side of the bars and see how he likes the treatment he probably gave the inmates.

in the long run I think they are going ot be answering to someone higher then the atty general .. .. when you do wrong things ome back at you sooner or later. they need to face what they did .. heated pools and home improvements and new cars . all need to go ..

cold feet said:
in the long run I think they are going ot be answering to someone higher then the atty general .. .. when you do wrong things ome back at you sooner or later. they need to face what they did .. heated pools and home improvements and new cars . all need to go ..

Are you saying your prayers????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.