New England Pellet LLC Update!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------

cold feet said:
well who knows why cold feet wet one and Jhonny warmer for that matter .. again he is someone that was screwed by these guys that stated he knows one of the investigators and knew of this sight and decided to help out .. I wish I has seen him as I would have no problem even going to meet him and give him information ...

I am a "former" pellet user that was almost a victum of NEP.thats who i am.

richg said:
pellet supplier said:
I am not an insurance fraud investigator, don't put words in my mouth.

Uh, erh, umh, how is, " I used to be an insurance fraud investigator. You seem to be claiming that is your profession as well" putting words in your mouth? Your intentions may be good but your methodology will likely yield suboptimal results.

My investigations put plenty of people behind bars. One of the best was a jerk who claimed he could not walk and therefore couldn't work. I got him on crystal clear video playing frisbee with his dog. He did not know the tape existed, and we got him to testify under oath that he was incapble of walking. We rolled the video and he went white as a ghost. See ya!

An anonymous posting on this board is not conducive to eliciting maximum responses, especially when you say "you have to be willing to testify etc etc". What say we do this: I am still in the insurance industry and am a licensed producer, NJ License IP 9841196. Once on notice, I am obligated to report and ensure prosecution of insurance fraud regardless whether it affects one of my clients or not. If anyone has any information regarding possible insurance fraud committed by current or former employees of New England Pellet, please contact me to discuss. Thank you.

Richard J. Galante
Vice President
Frenkel & Co.
[email protected]
direct 201-793-4008
www.frenkel.com

Thats how you do it!!! Good luck richard.

Wet1 said:
I fail to see why you folks are giving pellet supplier a hard time. What in the world would Steve have to gain by encouraging people to contact the Division of Criminal Justice officer in charge of the investigation?!?! Pellet supplier, publiclly post the contact info here so people can contact him or at least validate the info
I agree, you guys are being a little paranoid. Steve is busy with other things right now! hehehe

exactly Steve is busy with other things right now .. and anyone that can help and give information that is great . no matter what your title is...things like this need to come to an end .. and working while on workmans comp.. SORRY wrong wrong wrong . and then to take people for their money . there is a place for them here on this earth and then after .. as far as im concerned... thanks for offering and stepping forward to help . most people who are on this llink were taken by these guys and want justice done .

good luck to all of you that got taken by NEP. I attempted to help but seem to be put under the micoscrope. I didn't ask for any money just wanted people to get involved in the criminal part of steves workmans comp case. I didn't know I needed a law degree or an insurance license #. Johnnywarm???? you just stated that you were almost a victum. Does that mean you are friends with Steve and he gave you your pellets??? You can read whatever you want into a statement, can't you. AS for richg, I don't need the hassel, just wanted to help. I will keep clear of the investigation and hope all of you get something back when this all goes to trial in a year or so. good luck With over a million in debts and just over six hundred thousand in assest I dont know how much all of you will be getting. I do know that steve will start receiving his pension soon, I hope someone else steps up. see ya in the court room.

Ahhhh ! The lynch mob is at it again.

WHY wood Steve come here and ask for people who he screwed to come forward with info that will incriminate himself ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You guys watch too many soaps, me thinx!

Carry on!
"As the Hearth turns"

NAMELESSLEE said:

WHY wood Steve come here and ask for people who he screwed to come forward with info that will incriminate himself ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Carry on!
"As the Hearth turns"

+1
Maybe he was his (ex)partner. :cheese:

Either way, I wouldn't care, I just like the idea of this sleaze loosing his pension given all the people he was screwing.

NAMELESSLEE said:

Carry on!
"As the Hearth turns"

then give the guy some info!

"I will keep clear of the investigation" ... who the heck are you??? And you still have not answered our question about your screen name 'pellet supplier'. I still do not think you're legit, sorry. Believe me, I don't like not trusting people, but I have plenty of valid reasons to question and be wary of everything nowadays, and not just due to this NEP fiasco either.

...my 2 cents :smirk:

matchstickchick said:
"I will keep clear of the investigation" ... who the heck are you??? And you still have not answered our question about your screen name 'pellet supplier'. I still do not think you're legit, sorry. Believe me, I don't like not trusting people, but I have plenty of valid reasons to question and be wary of everything nowadays, and not just due to this NEP fiasco either.

...my 2 cents :smirk:

What She said!! :coolsmile:

22 news tonight at 6p had a story on nep ... and it is regards to the mass atty general also going after them ... not on the their web sight yet that I saw but it listed on the mass atty general page...

I talked with Julie Tremmel 22 and it will be on again with a bigger story tonight at 11 .... thanks for posting that .. I didnt have time ..

cold feet said:
22 news tonight at 6p had a story on nep ... and it is regards to the mass atty general also going after them ... not on the their web sight yet that I saw but it listed on the mass atty general page...

This AG's Office is alot better then Connecticut's.less ull more meat.

I missed this on the news, was anything new brought to light?

I'd love to see Steve loss his pension and end up behind bars himself for all the stress he created for so many people. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Jason end up in the can as well...

they both are the same . as far as im concerned they both should be in jail for all this ... all in good time .. they will get theirs . they should be having their fun now as its coming to an end

Quick question.....How much cheaper were his pellets than the other "reputable" dealers in their sales area? Does anyone remember?

They started at $205/ton delivered. I paid $244 delivered---$229 plus delivery.

Souzafone said:
They started at $205/ton delivered. I paid $244 delivered---$229 plus delivery.

well, that wa sa year ago, right? At least you got yours! :)

Lousyweather said:
Quick question.....How much cheaper were his pellets than the other "reputable" dealers in their sales area? Does anyone remember?

When i looked into it,it was 220 a ton.

so, $205-$220/ton, but what were the other dealers in the area at this time? Just curious if it was worth it to alot of folks. ;-P

Lousyweather said:
so, $205-$220/ton, but what were the other dealers in the area at this time? Just curious if it was worth it to alot of folks. ;-P

In my area--- 250 to 260.I do not know when they"new england" went up??I got a very bad taste in my mouth when i was told to "just drop a check in the mail" when i wanted to go to the office to pay cash.

The dealer i got my pellet stove from told me i was on a list. I never got a call from them even after several phone calls to go there and pre pay for them.I did how ever covered my butt when i did a cash and carry from loes. those pellets where 290 a ton.

We are dumping the pellets for wood & oil.

johnnywarm said:
Lousyweather said:

In my area--- 250 to 260.I do not know when they"new england" went up??I got a very bad taste in my mouth when i was told to "just drop a check in the mail" when i wanted to go to the office to pay cash.

The dealer i got my pellet stove from told me i was on a list. I never got a call from them even after several phone calls to go there and pre pay for them.I did how ever covered my butt when i did a cash and carry from loes. those pellets where 290 a ton.

We are dumping the pellets for wood & oil.

Maybe the local dealer never got to your name on "the list".....at least they didnt sell anything they didnt have? Although $30 a ton is a quite significant savings, especially when it was oranges to oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.