New Englander 17 vl up and running--beautifully

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love these threads!

ET, welcome to the ESW family! glad to see you are enjoying one of my products. the 17 is quite the "pocket rocket" little bugger throws some serious heat.

on the downside though its going to be quite a challenge to get an overnight out of that unit, just too small a firebox for that, but in a well insulated house a cranked fire and a reload and bank it shouldn't be too chilly in the morning.

again , glad to hear you are happy with one of my products

love these threads!

ET, welcome to the ESW family! glad to see you are enjoying one of my products. the 17 is quite the "pocket rocket" little bugger throws some serious heat.

on the downside though its going to be quite a challenge to get an overnight out of that unit, just too small a firebox for that, but in a well insulated house a cranked fire and a reload and bank it shouldn't be too chilly in the morning.

again , glad to hear you are happy with one of my products

Mike, make that puppy bigger, and I'll buy one.... it'd be perfect for my 3rd stove...2 CF, please :cool:

I love the look of it !

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Status
Not open for further replies.