1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

New Englander models?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by cac4, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cac4

cac4 New Member

Loc:
    Essex County, MA
    I keep seeing passing references to some new models coming out soon from Englander.

Whats the story? are there? when? what's "new" about them?

web site looks the same as ever.

:question:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Was supposed to be out in the early summer - I guess that is around now. At the same time, Englander pumps out 10's of thousands of stoves to fill home center orders, so I doubt they are concentrating on the new model....

Hopefully Mike can tell us if folks can expect to buy one this year.
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    as far as i know it will be available, i'll check monday and see what it looks like as for deliveries for that unit.
  4. cac4

cac4 New Member

Loc:
    Essex County, MA
    so...what did you find out? :cheese:
  5. Corie

Corie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Halifax, VA
    I can give some details and post pictures some times this week. It is a medium sized, bay window pellet stove, with an ash pan and a 45 lb. hopper. It produces between 10,000 and 26,100 BTU/hr burning a max of 3.7 lbs/hr of pellets. It is EPA certified at 1.4 g/hr and takes default 78% efficiency. More details should be posted on the Englander website shortly.
  6. orangecrushcj7

orangecrushcj7 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Barre MA
    any idea about the MSRP?
  7. mike2rach

mike2rach New Member

Loc:
    PA
    My husband and I are looking to buy the englanger 10-cpm when it arrives at our local home depot, could you give me an estimate time that they will start shipping to the box stores? Would you also happen to know how much they may retail for?
  8. stoveguy2esw

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    stoves are shipping at a rapid pace as of now , i can look to see if/when they may be arriving in your area (roughly) but i would expect them within the next few weeks anyway.
  9. mike2rach

mike2rach New Member

Loc:
    PA
    yes if you could find out for me that would be wonderful, my zip code is 19506, I have about 3 home depot stores in a short driving distance from my house so any of those would work
  10. mike2rach

mike2rach New Member

Loc:
    PA
    any word on when they will be shipped to my area zip 19506, I have 3 home depots within a short driving distance from my home, please let me know so I can get into one around the time they are expected to be in the stores
  11. stoveguy2esw

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    that area according to our sales manager should have stoves by 9/1 at latest , 10-cpm is not a host order stock stove this season (i did not know that til today), the store would have to order them in or you can go to the pro desk and have one special ordered or check out home depot direct and see if they can order one direct shipped to you. sorry for not giving you a definate answer sooner.
  12. mike2rach

mike2rach New Member

Loc:
    PA
    just spoke to my local home depot and they don't have anything in there system yet to order; I just hope I don't shoot my self in the foot by waiting for this stove and miss the opportunity to buy a multifuel one, cause they have the 10CDV in stock right now but I really don't want that one, I like the look of the 10cpm much better, as one of the reps from Englander told me the 10cpm is easier on the eyes (much nicer for a living room). I guess I'll take my chances. If you can give me any more info that would be wonderful........do you know when they will be able to order them or is it kind of up to home depot getting the info into there system
  13. cac4

cac4 New Member

Loc:
    Essex County, MA
    So...got any pictures of this beast? still don't see anything about it on the website...
  14. mike2rach

mike2rach New Member

Loc:
    PA
  15. stoveguy2esw

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    the 10-cdv is up on the website , if you are talking about the EP , i have a shot here , please forgive the background , its in our lab burning in this shot

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/stoveguy2esw/035-1.jpg
  16. cac4

cac4 New Member

Loc:
    Essex County, MA
    So is this similar in size/specs/price to the existing smaller pellet stove? and will it be available this season?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.