New Englander Stove Model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdp7462

Jan 10, 2007
Hi All
I was just on the englander website to buy my replacement gaskets and noticed that there is a spot saying "New Pellet Model Coming Soon" The EP was already listed, and we all know about that model. I have not been on the forum much lately, but any idea of what the specs and such are going to be for the new model?

kdp7462 said:
Hi All
I was just on the englander website to buy my replacement gaskets and noticed that there is a spot saying "New Pellet Model Coming Soon" The EP was already listed, and we all know about that model. I have not been on the forum much lately, but any idea of what the specs and such are going to be for the new model?

I just went onto the site, and didn't see anything about a new model. Newest models of pellet burners they have are the Evolution, and the Multi-Fuel.

When was the last time you were on their site?

It is on the first page of the pellet stove parts section.

BrotherBart said:
Yep, I see that corner where it says new model coming soon, but the 25-PAH has been out for quite a while, and can be bought now, AFAIK.

Newest model I know about is the 10-CPM multi fuel that I just got.....could be wrong on that, though.

macman said:
BrotherBart said:
Yep, I see that corner where it says new model coming soon, but the 25-PAH has been out for quite a while, and can be bought now, AFAIK.

Newest model I know about is the 10-CPM multi fuel that I just got.....could be wrong on that, though.

The 25-PUF has been out for a while but I sure have not seen a 25-PAH before.

Status
Not open for further replies.