NEW FAKE LOG @ LOWS......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

argus66

Feeling the Heat
Dec 9, 2007
central coastal nj
got a box of landmans earth friendly firewood the box was $ 10 a little expensive but if anyone wants to try them they burn great long and pretty hot. burn real clean and no added wax of any kind come with wax in a seperate package if u want to use them in a regular fireplace, 100% real hard wood made in canada says burns hotter than wood.

Can you post a picture of the product? Who manufactures them?

company seems to be called landmann have website landmann-usa.com burn great just little $... lowes item # 203580 look like they may go on sale soon.

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 328
Boy, I'll say there expensive! $10 for 6 logs? And the logs weigh 2.5lbs ea. Menards has something similar for $4.

I guess if you were in a bind and NEEDED something to burn, but I would hate to pay for a cord of it. It would be more cost effective to bribe the brother in law with a few beers and mooch off his wood pile.

They're listing them for $23.99 on their website. Even at $10 they are pricey, but that's just silly. Something tells me there'll be a barn sale on these puppies.

As PT Barnum and others have said and inferred....

No one ever went broke UNDER estimating the intelligence of the consumer.
(they said it somewhat differently).

Hey, pet rocks, fake cell phones, $24 logs.......I think some of us here on Hearth.com might be able to do better. How about the "Hearth.com" log. Maybe I can get Thomas from Supercedars to produce it for us.....we'll sell it for $15.99, each log comes with my mug shot and an official left wing slant. BeGreen will certify that they are earth friendly, Goose will add that it works in an Encore, and Mo Heat will give it a blessing from his guru...

All profits will go to PETA (after we take salary and expenses)
:coolgrin:

Have your credit cars ready. Call 1-800-GetAlog
We offer a lifetime burning guarantee. For just a small shipping and handling charge of $22.99, we will replace your Hearth.com log at ANY TIME if it burns to ash.

I'm sure BB would step up to the plate and barrel stove certify these critters. In the summer we could sell them as instant mulch, "just add water".

Status
Not open for further replies.