New garage decor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoff310

Oct 7, 2010
Toledo Ohio area
I found this on CL and went and picked it up last week. It measures 4'X5' paid $125 for it....now I just have to figure out where Im going to hang it

Jeff

Attachments

• STIHL Sign.jpg
    STIHL Sign.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 345
I'd hang that in my garage.

Very cool. I'm not sure I could have parted with that kind of money for it....but for $50 I'd take it! ha. I'd hang that in my garage in a heartbeat...with a can light shining directly on it.

jhoff310 said:
I found this on CL and went and picked it up last week. It measures 4'X5' paid $125 for it....now I just have to figure out where Im going to hang it

Jeff

Problem solved, I'll give you my address..................................................

I paid less than that for the last saw I bought! To each his own.

I'd put it on the side of my house facing my buddy next door to remind him to get rid of his crapsman saw. With spotlight on it at night of course. Over the mantle is my second choice.

jhoff310 said:

Jeff

Send it this way, I will hang it from two trees over the lane to the entrance of the Woodlands.

zap

This is my mantle piece....I saved this from the scrapyard a couple of months ago, got it running and it runs like a ***** ape

Attachments

• bradley1.jpg
    bradley1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 228
  • bradley2.jpg
    bradley2.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.