New Garn Jr owner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohn

Aug 13, 2014
New York
Hello all
Im New to the forum and new to this type of heating. I have a indoor wood stove now and burn about 5 cords of wood annually. My Garn Jr just arrived yesterday. I an very excited to get it installed.
I am building a new shed about 40 feet from my house which will house the Garn. I have installed Thermo pex in a trench about 50 " deep . I have also ran electrical conduit 2 -1 1/4 . one for the garn and 1 spare should I need it later. Right now I am working on the foundation and slab. so I have a long way to go before heating season. I will post pics along the way. I'm sure I will have questions as well. Thank you in advance. Also if there are any pics of installations you could direct me to it would be much appreciated.
Thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.