new guy intro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is thundering but not much rain yet. Radar says it's been raining for quite some time but all we've had so far are sprinkles. Like Jags says though, more coming and it appears definitely to be some heavy rain and that is predicted for the next 2 days. Dig out the boots.

It is thundering but not much rain yet. Radar says it's been raining for quite some time but all we've had so far are sprinkles. Like Jags says though, more coming and it appears definitely to be some heavy rain and that is predicted for the next 2 days. Dig out the boots.

We have been getting hammered Dennis I am surprised you have nothing yet.

Pete

I'm betting you have your own woodlot for cutting. Great!

I wish. A good buddy of mine and I have befriended some of the local farmers and received permission to cut anything dead or down. Lots more to get there, but getting hard to get to with mud. Next the fields will be planted and I'll be cut off completely until fall. Thinking of buying a five cord load of logs so I can at least have 2 years CSS. Then I can put up 3 more years worth next winter at a minimum.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my limited edition milk crate that is autographed by the most legendary woodsmen of all time....he calls himself "Backwoods Savage"

Status
Not open for further replies.