New Guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrate Dave

Feb 20, 2013
Connecticut
Greetings all! I've been lurking on the site for a bit now, and thought I'd take the opportunity to say "hi."

I had an Avalon Olympic installed this past March; got about a month or so of use out of it and absolutely love it. I plan on using it as a supplemental heating source to help offset the regular heating bill.

It's good to have a forum like this; I've had many questions answered just by doing some reading and light searching. Thank you for the continued assistance.

Now, I'm just waiting for the temps to drop, and I can fire it back up. Of course, I'm splitting and stacking while I wait :cool:

Reactions: Ashful
Welcome aboard matey . . . arghhhhhh. :)

Welcome Dave. We'll look forward to pics. We love pics. ;lol Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.