New Guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

livefreeordie

Nov 21, 2010
Rochester, NH
Just wanted to say hi. I have been reading your posts and must say this is a great site. I'm a Mod and a site Admin for two different Mercedes forums and i think i just found my third home,lol

Whats up livefreeordie, I'm still pretty new here myself............

Welcome, it is a great site.

Thanks for the welcome, lots of great info on this site glad i found it.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of answers and also some interesting conversation to be found here!

Wi Thundercat said:
Welcome to the forum! Lots of answers and also some interesting conversation to be found here!
Along with a number of pompous asses, know-it-alls, wiseasses, and some that are just plain ignerunt. Welcome aboard, and happy burnin'.HAPPY FESTIVUS

Welcome aboard. What part of this great state do you hail from?

Welcome aboard, Glad you joined our little group of miss fits.

I hope you like chatting about pellets cuase we sure do! :)

Welcome livefreeordie from a fellow New Hampshirite! You'll find lot's of good info here as well as some great people. If you're like me, you'll spend way to much time reading postsand getting to know important stuff about other peoples stoves...and most importantly, what pellets are good and what are not.

This site is addictive.

Chan

CWR said:
Welcome livefreeordie from a fellow New Hampshirite! You'll find lot's of good info here as well as some great people. If you're like me, you'll spend way to much time reading postsand getting to know important stuff about other peoples stoves...and most importantly, what pellets are good and what are not.

This site is addictive.

Chan

Hey there, I can probably see your house from where I work, I’m at the nuke plant. Your right this site is addicting and losts of great people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.