new harman P61a-2 pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwburning

Jan 26, 2008
West Warwick RI
Here are the pics i took of my stove.

Attachments

• 100_0106.JPG
    100_0106.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,249
  • 100_0107.JPG
    100_0107.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 100_0108.JPG
    100_0108.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,328
  • 100_0118.JPG
    100_0118.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,173
Not a pro by any means but the vertical pipe sure looks too close tho the wall and it does not look like there is a any sort of protection from heat back there. Like I said I am no pro but personaly I would not be able to sleep at night with the looks of that set up plus it looks like singlr wall against the wall. No sleep in peace for me at all.
Otherwize it the stove looks nice. Sorry

Looks good, I would have put in a T-cleanout, that way you would not have to move the pipe or the stove come cleaning time. Is that
fresh air hook up? Do you live in a trailer?

Yes it is outside air hookup. No, I don't live in a trailer. I had to use the outside air since the stove is so close to a window.

Good looking stove! Happy Heating! :)

wwburning said:
Thanks for your cooncern. No, its all pellet pipe, I painted it to match the stove. Simpson duravent pellet vent 1" to combustables in the us. 3" in canada. I measured the clearance to the wall, and it's 2" all the way up the pipe.

http://www.duravent.com/?page=2a.php

Glad to hear, like I said Im not a pro. Enjoy the heat! But that vertical pipe still looks likr it is to close to the wall for my liking must be the shadow in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.