New Harman XXV pic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODNUT358

Aug 1, 2008
RI
Well,I finally got my Harman XXV,and so far,no issues.I'm heating a 1700sf home with an open floor plan on the first floor,and three rooms and a bath on the second.The stove is heating the entire house,and maintaining 68*-70* with no problem.I learned a lot from this site, and am very grateful.Hopefully as I learn and experience,I will be able help others in the future. Thanks,Anthony.

Attachments

• IMG_0064-1.JPG
    IMG_0064-1.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 368
Nice stove Anthony, and congrats...thanks for the pic.

One question....the hearth pad looks a little small. I'm not an XXV expert, but did that get made according to the install requirements in the manual?

Has the install been inspected? Did you get it installed, or DIY ?

Maybe the other XXV owners can chime in on this too.

The hearth pad for my XXV had to have an additional spacing of 18" in front of the stove door entrance and
8" on each side of the stove to meet township building fire code.

Status
Not open for further replies.