New Harman XXV question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major91

Sep 16, 2008
Dudley, Mass.
All-

So last season towards the end of the winter my old pellet stove was in need of replacement. So I went with the Harman XXV.........burning premium pellets (3/4 ton) then cleaned it for the season....cleaning I mean inside front area......not that much I had to since everything burned very nicely. So now i'm into my first 20 bags and having a fan sound vibe which comes and goes.......it will last for like say 10 seconds then it will slowly go away and come back in like 2 min........I have not done the "1st ton cleaning" which I have seen on the site which needs to be done from the back......I have heard these fans are troublesome and are being replaced also under warranty......anyone have this issue and resolve it with just the cleaning out the back portion of the stove?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.