New Harmon P35i installed!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosshog919

Sep 26, 2013
North Jersey
Just finished installing my new P35i...getting that 4in SS liner pass the dampner was a bi*%#!!! Otherwise install was pretty straight forward. Hope I don't have any leaks..I used hi temp silicone on all the seams!!! Let the savings begin!!! Here's a few pics!!! Dealer threw in a bag of premium wood pellets and can someone tell me what thing is next to the burn cleaner??? Thanks!!! image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Nice! we're considering getting a P35i also. Please keep us posted on how you like it and how it goes with it!

Steve

not being nitpicky, but hopefully there is 6" or more of noncombustible area in front of that unit............

Those pics are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Might wanna throw a level on it too. That whole area looks...off. HarmOn huh? Must be a chinese knockoff.

Looks great though. Congrats.

Last edited:
Got 6 inches on the nose..iPad pics suck!!! Yeah Chinese knock off!! Lol!!!

Nice stove but it looks like it could be centerd between the trim pieces better which then you can butt the surround and the stove closer to the hearth. also FYI per the Harman manual you need at least 1" of clearance between the Left and Right surrounds as there are side slots on those panels that draw air in for combustion and air distribution.

Last edited:
Reactions: P38X2
looks like a flame guide to me
That flame guide goes on top of the burn pot. Hopefully you figured that out before your first burn....

looks like a flame guide to me

if its a new P35i, should also have a flame guide extension as well......pic is too dark, I am guessing the OP has the flame guide extension in, and not the flame guide.......mistake......agreed, read the manual

Reactions: Harman Lover 007
Status
Not open for further replies.