New here.. question on Warner woodstoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhgreg

Aug 3, 2008
Central NH
Great forum! Been a lurker for a while, but felt it was time to register and ask my question. In my first house, I had a Warner W-24(not sure of the exact model #) stove that could take a 26" log. I had hooked it up to heat my domestic hot water using my electric hot water tank, and a stainless steel tank inside the stove. I'd like to find another stove just like the one I had back then for my present home so that I can hook up some coils in it for domestic hot water.

My question is what was the model number of that particular stove, or what size log could fit inside? I've been looking, and they are out there, but I can't seem to find this particular model, or so it appears. There seem to be quite a few that have a 30" firebox, or at least that seems to be the measurement that I've heard is the length of log they take.

Warner had 3 models I believe, and the W-24 (?) was the middle one?? Can anyone help me here?

Thanks again.

W-124B and W-130B.

26" log on the W124B and 32 inch on the W-130B.

Thanks very much, I appreciate the information! I had searched the web for some sort of spec sheet on the Warner woodstoves, and couldn't come up with anything. In an hour or so, I got the answer to my questions!

Thanks again.
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.