New Inglenook...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck, I don't need all that hardware...just one little button to click on. :coolsmile:

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
Don't piss off the Gamma

This is so wrong . . . and so funny. Thanks for sharing.

GAMMA RAY said:
So I am guessing the Inglenook can be compared to the "gentle cycle" of a washing machine.
For example, you are not going to wash all your "Carhart" clothing with some of your wife's delicate clothing.
The Inglenook is for those delicate items that mean a lot but do not get mixed in with the rugged items.
Kinda like...
We are expecting our first baby in 3 weeks....as opposed to
I am a new burner, and I need help with my installation and clearance issues...
Is that an accurate analysis?

I don't have any Carhart clothing . . . and my wife doesn't have any delicates . . . what do we do in this case?

Did someone mention cats?

Attachments

• calvin3.jpg
    calvin3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 330
  • teddydirty.jpg
    teddydirty.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Truman2.jpg
    Truman2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 324
firefighterjake said:
GAMMA RAY said:
So I am guessing the Inglenook can be compared to the "gentle cycle" of a washing machine.
For example, you are not going to wash all your "Carhart" clothing with some of your wife's delicate clothing.
The Inglenook is for those delicate items that mean a lot but do not get mixed in with the rugged items.
Kinda like...

I don't have any Carhart clothing . . . and my wife doesn't have any delicates . . . what do we do in this case?

OK then.....Jake,.....your delicates and your wife's Carharts?????
:lol: :lol: :p

Only kidding...

Gamma, now that you have some virtual weight to throw around the place, can you please rally for some more smilies? :-S :gulp: :kiss: :red: :snake: :coolsmile:

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
Gamma, now that you have some virtual weight to throw around the place, can you please rally for some more smilies? :-S :gulp: :kiss: :red: :snake: :coolsmile:

Chit, I can increase the smile population !

hossthehermit said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
fossil said:
BrotherBart said:
For the record, I voted to call it Boone's Farm.

Strawberry Hill woulda worked.

I'm starting to think Romper Room.

Do Bee a doo be gooder?

A gooder doobie???????????

Hoss, obviously Romper Room was not in your child hood *wags finger*. Betcha don't know who Sandy Becker is, either (it's a NY thing, kinda) :)

Oh, and the gooder doobies were always the best, Pat Simmons is my fav

http://www.doobiebrothers.net/biography/patrick-simmons/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3rpGQbbBc

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:

I like those "animated" smileys that you and Dix use Kat....
Did you guys know I love the smileys? :red:
Why have just one when you can have multiple....ones....
just saying....
The more, the merrier..... :coolsmirk:

hossthehermit said:
fossil said:
BrotherBart" date="1319256130 said:
For the record, I voted to call it Boone's Farm.

Strawberry Hill woulda worked.

I'm starting to think Romper Room.

Do Bee a doo be gooder?

A gooder doobie???????????

Hoss, obviously Romper Room was not in your child hood *wags finger*. Betcha don't know who Sandy Becker is, either (it's a NY thing, kinda) :)

Oh, and the gooder doobies were always the best, Pat Simmons is my fav

http://www.doobiebrothers.net/biography/patrick-simmons/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3rpGQbbBc

My mother useta threaten to put me in a rubber room, that Becker guy makes some real nice knives, and I never got into watching that Simmons guy prance around waggin' his finger or anything else, Dixie.

fossil said:
Anyone who tries to make it into "Ash Can II" will be immediately digitally vaporized. (Badfish...google it. It really is a word with an appropriate definition.) Rick

Funny, I've been here for years and this sort of stuff is EXACTLY what I think should be in the Ash Can...which to my mind is really just the Off Topic section of the board. It just happens to get used for alot of political threads, but its open to anything, but gets closed periodicaly for some reason that I do not understand.

Oh well. This is fine too...can we make it clear what SHOULD now go in the Ash Can though?

snowleopard said:
Cats! We need cats! It's going to be a fine winter.

I'm usually late to the party but I try to make a memorable entrance.

courcolo1188068409.gif

Showing my age! Anyone else remember this one?

Huh, there's 10 minutes of reading that I'll never get back.

Yeah - I said it.

Attachments

• cat_pictures_165.jpg
    cat_pictures_165.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 235
Jags said:

Yeah - I said it.

2 words Jagsy....
Adult Beverages.....
just sayin.....
certain threads go better with them.... ;-P

GAMMA RAY said:
Jags said:

Yeah - I said it.

2 words Jagsy....
Adult Beverages.....
just sayin.....
certain threads go better with them.... ;-P

***mumbles to self - "where is that bottle I keep in the back of my desk drawer"***

Those aren't cats, those are kitties. This is a cat. (not the aircraft...the steam powered mechanism that is hurtling it off the deck and into the sky).

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 216
firefighterjake said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Kinda like...

Sorry Jake, I don't believe you! :vampire:

tfdchief said:
firefighterjake said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Kinda like...

Sorry Jake, I don't believe you! :vampire:

No, I'm afraid it's true . . . I'm more of a jeans and T-shirt with a flannel shirt or a cotton sweatshirt with a hood sort of guy.

I have some Carhart stuff, but I won't be buying any more now that nun of their stuff is made in the USA anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.