New kind of wood splitting fairy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
She's a cookie fairy! I was splitting down at my friend's place this weekend when I sensed someone standing behind me so I turn around and see his 8 year old daughter. Upon closer inspection I see that she's holding a plate with two cookies on it. They were HOT out of the oven, the chocolate chips were still gooey. Have I mentioned how great it is to have a friend that collects wood for you, stores it on his property, pulls your splitter out of his barn and moves it to the pile, AND his daughter brings you cookies. I'm blessed!!!

fv

No milk?

WOW........I'm jealous.

Still, it is nice to have good friends.

Reactions: fireview2788
You should send that little girl over our way! Yes, with the cookies and we too prefer them right out of the oven. Yummy!

Life is GOOD! Even without milk!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.