New Look For Harman...Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma869

Feeling the Heat
Aug 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Just received my new decorative tile for my P68. Very satisfied with the work Daltons Memorials did with this. Thanks for the tip on this forum that pointed me in the direction of contacting them. Now, I feel like a bigger jackass for purchasing Harman's lighthouse tile, that's now become a paper weight for me.

John HarmanPatriot.jpg closeuppatpatriot.jpg

Very nice! I like the granite countertop, or whatever that is, too.

Oh great, now I have to go buy a P-68 and have a tile like that made. Thanks a bunch!!

Righteous!!

Nice to see the older logo and looks like Dalton's does excellent work:cool:

Put the old tile up for sale on Craig's list...

Put the old tile up for sale on Craig's list
Craigs list is GREAT...cash only!! Something like that is very "shippable" ...E bay is an option..but it $$
Don't forget the classifieds here ... I know first hand they work.

P38X2 I showed Hubby your photo with the marble hearth pad ... guess what the new project on my list is? Any tips?

Love the pats logo....

Nice to see the older logo and looks like Dalton's does excellent work:cool:

Put the old tile up for sale on Craig's list...

I agree Lake Girl. I was a fan of this team back in the 1970's when the only thing good about the team was the logo (they used to win about 2 or 3 games a season back then). I always thought it was the greatest logo in any sport and was beyond furious when they unveiled that dopey, "Flying Elvis" thing they have on their helmets, these days! By the way, I put the lighthouse tile on Craig's List almost immediately, but no bites yet. In the interim, it's working out well as a paper weight ==c

ohhhh! I love that this can be customized!! It's been one of my biggest issues with the look - I didn't like any of them and I thought we HAD to chose one. Maybe we are one step closer to getting the p61a over the xxv.

Dalton's Memorial is the company? I will have to google them. Thank you......

ohhhh! I love that this can be customized!! It's been one of my biggest issues with the look - I didn't like any of them and I thought we HAD to chose one. Maybe we are one step closer to getting the p61a over the xxv.

Dalton's Memorial is the company? I will have to google them. Thank you......

Well, yes, you can get it customized through Dalton's Memorial (or probably any company that does head stones). As far as I can tell, they can put just about anything on black granite. The good thing about Dalton's is that they've done a ton of these for Harman stoves, so they know the exact size that they need to be. Also, the black granite simply blends in with the stove, so it's a very seamless look. I also didn't like any of the boring 4 designs that Harman offers for its slate tile, but I liked the look of the stove even less, without the nickel trim kit and tile, so that's what I opted for. Had I known a custom tile was an option, I would have at least saved the money I spent on the lighthouse tile.

Reactions: newbieinCT
hmmmm....get a picture of the Perfect Woman on there......Giada Delaurentis......the whole package....can cook, looks great in a bikini....nice smile.....my girlfriend hates her and calls her Giardia

I think this would look better on a Harman since they went twice to the bowl with those guys and won both.
NY Giants
New_York_Giants6.jpg

I think this would look better on a Harman since they went twice to the bowl with those guys and won both.
NY Giants
View attachment 121739

That settles it for me. Given that the Giants won two games, I'll stop being a fan of the team I've been fan of for 35 plus years. Just another reason why I've been fighting for most of my life to get Connecticut thrown out of New England!

Reactions: dylskee
I wo
NY Giants
View attachment 121739
I would like to respectfully respond to this gentleman who's team is done after Sunday
peeing on the giants.jpg

Reactions: Jack Morrissey
How does the tile stay on? There is no slot on the front of mine. Is that an add on?

Marsha

How does the tile stay on? There is no slot on the front of mine. Is that an add on?

Marsha

You need an old tile frame like this one. The frame bolts to the ash door.

Attachments

• HarmanP61aShed.JPG
    HarmanP61aShed.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.