New Lopi 1750i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoad

Nov 28, 2013
Auburn, California
This is my first wood burning insert and wanted to say thanks for all the great info here in this forum. We decided a few weeks ago that our family would be purchasing a wood burning stove. So I wanted to try and educate myself before walking into a few stores. Once I found this forum it made my life a lot easier making that decision.
We decided on a Lopi Republic 1750i and had in install today. I started my first burn in the stove around 3 pm and my house is already at 72* from 60*.
After having the stove at 400* for an hour, I kicked up to 600*. I had it at 600* for an hour and then went to rugby practice. When I got home a few hours later I threw some more fuel on the fire and got my temps about 750*. I got a little nervous and turn down the air and turned the fan on high. The temps dropped down to around 650* and has been kicking out some serious heat.

20131210_145016.jpg

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.