New Lopi AGP installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

RockPaws

Dec 31, 2016
Nashville, TN
Hello All, new to the forum. I've been running our home on pellets for a few years. I installed a new Lopi AGP this week. It's running great with no issues. I have a temporary wired thermostat running the unit on program 1. My wife loves it so far--always a plus! In my area (Nashville, TN) I am very limited to using "Tractor Supply" as my pellet provider. I have been unable to find any other store that carries wood burning pellets with out driving for hours. If anyone knows of another store in my area, please let me know!
I plan to install a wireless thermostat in the next few weeks once I decide on which model to use. Currently I've been looking at the "Skytech" 3301P2. Any thoughts on this model or another one to consider?