New member checking in

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waltdog

Dec 20, 2011
North Idaho
Found this website via a recommendation, There are some very knowledgeable folks here.

My stove is a Jotul Rangeley F50TL

Looking forward to learning more and posting up a few topics

Walt

Hang on it can be a bumpy ride some times but a good bunch and a ton of knowledge here. Welcome!

Welcome to the forums. We have some happy owners of the new Rangeley here. Type in Rangeley in the Test - below searches titles only...... box and then click on the adjacent Search button to get started.

Hi there, and welcome.
I am quite new as well and have found lots of very interesting info om this forum.
We also have a Jotul Rangely which was purchased late September of this year. We previously had an old Enterprise wood cook stove and now with the new airtight stove there is quite alot to learn in order to get it to burn effeciently. It is coming slowly but surely and now that more seasonable weather is here it is making things alot better.
There are a few other Rangely owners on this forum, but I wish there were more to compare notes with.
glad to hear from you,

Welcome to the forums- you will be certain to get lots of opinions, theories and suggestions along the way. Just watch out, I hear they are starting a 12 step program for Hearth.com addicts :)

Enjoy the ride!

Welcome
Great site with great people who share their knowledge.
Jump in, & we love pictures

Welcome to the forum Walt!

Ray

Welcome. Good to see more Idaho folk joining up. Pat

Welcome to the site. I have learned a bunch, and disproved a bunch but you undoubtedly will get good info on questions you have.

Steve

Welcome to the site. Just to warn you, what your friend did for you is a lot like handing someone their first cigarette. It's hard not to get hooked!

Luckily, this site tends to be good for your well being!

pen

Welcome to the forum Walt. We sincerely hope you will impart some of your wisdom here too.

Welcome to the forums !!

We're generally a friendly bunch ;-P

Jotul Rangeley F50TL..is that one of them new fangkled tube burners?

Welcome!

pen said:
Welcome to the site. Just to warn you, what your friend did for you is a lot like handing someone their first cigarette. It's hard not to get hooked!

Luckily, this site tends to be good for your well being!

pen
Welcome to the forum. life with no vices is no fun! :mad: Might as well be hearth.com

Thx for the welcome guys! I'll get some pics uploaded soon!

Welcome Walt suck up all the knowledge you can! Merry Christmas

Pete

Welcome Walt!

You should leave a note somewhere so someone can find you if were to disappear while spending days reading and researching that Rangeley! I like your taste in saws and trucks too!

Welcome to the addiction Walt . . . lots of reading . . . on anything and everything heating related . . . if it heats up and keeps you warm . . . you'll find something about it here on these "pages."

Sleeping it off.

you do realise that you'll never be able to leave now....

Status
Not open for further replies.