New member loving it.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood butcher

Jan 16, 2011
South Western Ontario
Just to say 'hi'. I have been lurking and finally decided to join up. Thanks to all the great info here I have a warm happy family. The 30NC was purchased in the spring sale at Lowes and installed with info from you folks.
We live in a 1938 school house built with a field stone foundation and triple brick walls with lathe and plaster on the inside. Insulation, whats that? Mass was the key to this building. The wood stove was the purchase of the century for us. I have issues moving the heat from the 12' footed main floor to the bedrooms in the basement but that posting can wait.
The logging company is coming this week with 2012's wood, no need for a gym membership.
Love heating with wood. My first house had a Super27 and in Costa Rica we had a VC something or other (not much dry wood in the tropics, we lived at 8000ft).
Will post pics of the set up in time.

Welcome aboard. Here is yer shirt.

Attachments

• englander t shirt.jpg
    englander t shirt.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.