New member new stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob B.

Sep 21, 2014
New Hampshire
Hi all,

I've been reading the forums at Hearth.com for almost a year now. With the search function I've been able to answer almost every question I've had, and that was a lot! I have just finished the install of my first wood stove, a Hearthstone Heritage. I have an open concept cape and went with a center of the room install. I really didn't have a suitable wall to back the stove up to and my center chimney is a single flue for the oil furnace. I'm really happy with this stove, it's beautiful and the redesigned side load door looks very well thought out. Here's a couple of photos.

Bob.

bob 1 image.jpg bob 2 image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Manitou
Welcome. That's a very nice install. Thanks for posting. I rotated the pictures for you.

Is there a ceiling fan in the room? You'll need it to reduce heat stratification at the ceiling peak.

Welcome to the forums!

Looks nice. Not sure if you have a ceiling fan from that photo... if not, worth considering.

Very nice layout! Dog will luv too!

Status
Not open for further replies.