New Member Sayin hi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris D

Aug 31, 2008
North Jersey
New member here just sayin hi. Im the proud owner of a brand new Englander 13 and I cant wait to fire it up. I cant see giving BIG OIL more of my money this year when i have 2 acres of trees waiting to warm my house. :cheese: I never new wood could be addicting. when Im driving, and I see cut up trees or pallets by the road, I just got to stop my pickup and load up. Anyway just wanted to share that. (since wife thinks im nuts) oh well it could be worse. I could be thinking of cars or other women, but im just happy thinkin about my englander and i have a big smile :)

If you don't post pictures of it here the warranty is void.

Welcome man. That silly grin will probably last until spring.

Fire that puppy up while you can still leave the house wide open. It'll smoke and smell for the first few burns until the oils are burned off and the paint bakes in.

Welcome aboard. Your not the only woodaholic out there. This forum is loaded with them. :lol:

Get that thing fired up and show us some pics!

Welcome aboard--just don`t expect too much sensible advice at this time. Most of us wood-burners are just now starting to slowly wean ourselves off of our insanity pills. Summer = insanity--Winter = really, really good advice. :)

Just kidding, ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.