New nose picker

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWood

Minister of Fire
Aug 14, 2007
Arrow Bridge,NY
...... to me anyway.
Just bought this for the biz and think it may come in handy around the yard and for wood movin'.
This mini equipment is new to me. I'm used to operating big stuff but had to have something small for tight spots.

Pic didn't come out good so heres the sales link.
http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6839585&

Attachments

• toro.jpg
    toro.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 436
You pulled the trigger...Awesome piece!

;-) Be great for pickin' Morel mushrooms.

Thistle said:

LOL, thats wasting beer! :cheese:

I rented one before to lower the floor in a building to make ready for concrete. Sure was handy. Put a little mini grapple on that and WOW! Like anything its got its place.

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

What? You saying I couldnt walk behind that machine,guide it with 1 hand & a beer in the other? :lol: ;-P Might be a bit shaky on steep hillsides,it'd be OK on the level though.

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

What? You saying I couldnt walk behind that machine,guide it with 1 hand & a beer in the other? :lol: ;-P Might be a bit shaky on steep hillsides,it'd be OK on the level though.

No I am saying I spit my beer out on that commit! :bug:

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:

No I am saying I spit my beer out on that commit! :bug:

:lol: lol I was thinking "Hmmm.... surely that skidsteer isnt powered by alcohol.Been a long hot day & I'm tired..... I hate when that happens too.Spit out my Diet Coke earlier when I viewed that video in the Ash Can of that mountain getting 'revenge' with the dude on that snowmobile haha.

If you attach a trencher, then you can trench in places which are impossible to go otherwise. I used one of those things to trench electricity and water up and accross a very steep hill. An ordinary trencher would have had problems skidding and drifting.

that looks like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.