New Partner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkxingu

Minister of Fire
Jun 3, 2007
S.NH
This could me a misleading title, but I just brought home my new wood-choppin' partner (to be). He is our first, and his name is Tucker. Tucker the courageous.

S

Attachments

• Copy of 0525001229.jpg
    Copy of 0525001229.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 368
congratulations! diggin the outfit. get ready to burn lots of wood to keep the house at just that right temp!

Looks a little Tuckered out. :p Congratulations, and I wish Tucker a long, happy, healthy life. Don't start working him too hard for at least a couple of weeks. Rick

I'm guessin 22 inches and 9lbs 4 oz at birth?

Congratulaqtions!!

Thats Cool Congrats! love the shirt where did you find it?

Hello Tucker !

Ricks right, let him rest abit :)

And I love the shirt :)

I was also half expecting a puppy ;-)

The shirt is a good start at letting him know he has to earn his keep!

+3 on where did you find the shirt! Also, do they have pink for girls? :lol:

Matt

Hi All,
Thanks for the well-wishes. As for the shirt, a friend of mine made it for me. Is there a promising clothing line here?

S

thinkxingu said:
Hi All,
Thanks for the well-wishes. As for the shirt, a friend of mine made it for me. Is there a promising clothing line here?

S

I think so.

Web, starting the grandkids on the Opa Opa a little early, eh?

Congratulations on the new addition.

thinkxingu said:
Hi All,

S

Welcome to the world Tucker! Congrats.

Yes I think you have a promising clothing line there. I searched high and low with no luck for a Stihl or Husqvarna onesy for my son when he was born about 8 months ago.

Congratulations on the little guy.

Zap

14 years ago I had my first son. You have a lot of good things to look forward to. Don't rush it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.