New Pellet? Rebagged?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the brand thats sold through Northern Tool...

I personally have never tried them. But they can be found at Northern or on ebay too...

Thanks Dexter and imac...don't need them as seems it's time to shut down for the spring/summer but I think I'll go grab a few bags of them so I can check them out...later if not sooner. Never know with the weather anymore! :)

DobieMom said:
Thanks Dexter and imac...don't need them as seems it's time to shut down for the spring/summer but I think I'll go grab a few bags of them so I can check them out...later if not sooner. Never know with the weather anymore! :)

You ALWAYS need to grab a few bags for testing......next fall you might see some at a good price, and if your testing went well, you can pounce!

I think you still might have a few nights that will be cold enough for burning.

Agreed imac :)

But now may not be able to get them :( The few they had left were outside on a pallet and we had a rain shower before I got off work and could get there. Calling for more rain tomorrow but if it holds off til after work I'll swing by there and see what they look like. We get so few REALLY decent pellets around here!

UPDATE!! I can only say good about the 1/2 bag of these pellets I've burnt so far. I'd say they are MUCH better than a shoulder pellet. I can't hold my hand 6 " in front of the heat exchanger for more than 30 seconds!! They DO burn hot! Ash so far...hard to say for sure cuz I didn't empty the ash pan but doesn't seem to be too bad! No clinkers! If you find them grab a few bags to try. Sadly, I doubt we'll see them here again but I'll report in to my TSC source ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.