New pellet stove model..............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
I`m only posting this out of common interest in pellet stoves since I`m not in the market.
I was in Tractor Supply co today and saw a replica of an Enviro mini (35000BTU input) made by USSstove Co. Model name was "Forester". A very attractive unit indeed. It featured a good sized ash pan/drawer , gasketed lid, drop down feed , large viewing glass and push pad controls.
However I was quite dissapointed with the small thin lightweight burn pot , cheap back (impingement)? board, and the flat surfaced heat exchanger . It all looked to be made of rather thin material. Possibly good enough for 35K heater? I wouldn`t know.
Price was only $1099. Anyone familiar with it? I culdn`t find anything on it on the web.

Thats different, Most manufactorers market there stoves for months before there available.

I'll check my local TSC to see if they have one too.

jay

I went my local Tractor Supply and they had one. Not a bad looking little stove.

My tractor Supply has all hearth products on sale. 25% off everything. $824.25

Not a mini by all means but looked OK, I see what Gio meant about the cheap looking burn pot.

Might be worth looking at if you need a mini stove to heat a small area or cabin.

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.