New Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevBru

Dec 24, 2008
PEI Canada
Hello All.

I am writing from PEI Canada and I just purchased a new pellet stove, with hopes of warmer days.

I am totally new at this and any advice would be appreciated.

I am unsure how to adjust the auger speed to the blower fan in order to obtain the best results.

Any ideas.

Many thanks,

Welcome Aboard! There are numerous people here who are ready and willing to answer any questions you have. Just let us know exactly what stove you own and any specific questions.

Congrats on your new stove and Merry Xmas!

Steve

Welcome from another Islander...what kind pf stove is it? ...(Pictures too please)..lots to learn here (and from the owners manual too) right now I'm just an armchair expert but you will surely get lots of help from the fine people here!

Status
Not open for further replies.