new pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimcope

Aug 1, 2008
howell mi
I own an incert and a pellet stove, today I just bought a new small pellet stove for the walk out bacement. It is a 1500 sq ft summer heat made by englender. My son has a apartment in the bacement. we bought it at lowes for 1079 they gave me the online price saved 120 more dollars.

Bet your home will nice and toasty this winter! Congrats.

You do know we need to see pics or it didn't happen..right? ;-)

tinkabranc said:
Bet your home will nice and toasty this winter! Congrats.

You do know we need to see pics or it didn't happen..right? ;-)

Thanks Tink and Jay.....glad to have some "help" on getting pics posted......WE LOVE PICS!!!!!! :cheese:

yep, all true, we bounced mac against the wall until he finally gave up and posted the pics of his new baby... :)

so again, it aint happened until we see pics......

btw, my pics of the santa fe will be coming soon.....

geek said:
btw, my pics of the santa fe will be coming soon.....

heard that before....you are just stringing us along aren't you geek? ;-)

big LOL.....

jay and tink.......just making you guys desperate a little......remember we had to use mac as a punching bag until it FINALLY happened.....j/k

let me work on that.........

geek said:
......remember we had to use mac as a punching bag until it FINALLY happened.....

OWWWW...I'm still sore for all the slammin I got for not posting soon enough! LOL

But I finally got the pics up.....she's a beaut. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.