New pellet??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillersnut

Sep 14, 2009
south central pa.
just ran across a new pellet, Tru-Pellet?? It's a kiln dried hardwood pellet, made in Selinsgrove Pa. They are $250 a ton. Any info from fellow pellet heads????

Seems like a lot of money.

Stillersnut, post a pic of Huey! Our "Titan" is a 9 month old male from Fredericksburg. I call him my "Doofy Newfie", great dog! First Newf for us, after our beloved Berner "Jack" passed away. I'll post a Titan pic when I'm home and not at work...allegedly "working" ;)

referee, $250 per ton is considered a lot? I want to buy pellets where you get them from then.

Reactions: Tim Linden
Lignetics wood pellets 215.00 a ton. Everyday price from local store.

Another local store I used to get pellets till I found the cheaper one.
Lignetics

$230.00

Pell Heat
$239.00

Hamer Hot Ones
$239.00

Seems like a lot of money.

Here in Westchester County NY, HD has raised price to 249/ton, having already raised from last year's 209/ton up to 239/ton. Seems to be about the bottom price now. They also put on a 2 ton limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.