New Post funny.....How do you know when you've spent too much time on the Pellet Forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
When I can joke 2 months later about a topic with someone I don't even know.

My husband wonders what I did all night. (laundry piling up) Too embarrassed to tell him I was on this forum for 4 hours.

Stove runs out of pellets while I sit here typing.

When I look down through the Latest Post Info and every name is mine.

When my new best buddy is Pelletizer. Luv ya

I start believing I'm a pig. Oink, Oink and proud of it.

sydney1963 said:
When I can joke 2 months later about a topic with someone I don't even know.

My husband wonders what I did all night. (laundry piling up) To embarrassed to tell him I was on this forum for 4 hours.

Stove runs out of pellets while I sit here typing.

When I look down through the new post info and every name is mine.

WHAT?

I understand about laundry and chores but the pellet stove running out............. That is where I would have to draw the line. I hope I am not the only one to MAN UP here.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
WHAT?

I understand about laundry and chores but the pellet stove running out............. That is where I would have to draw the line. I hope I am not the only one to MAN UP here.

Eric

Nope...not me....the only thing i ran out of while on this forum was patience and beer.... ;-P

Beer? You ran out of BEER???? That would certainly get you kicked out of the Ladies Burning Stuff Society - don't you guys have any standards?

No kiddin...geeze.

True Pellet Pigs never run out of pellets OR beer ;-)

tinkabranc said:
No kiddin...geeze.

True Pellet Pigs never run out of pellets OR beer ;-)

Hey, hey ladies....take it easy.....it was back in the summer when I was a noob on this forum....it hasn't happened since. I learn my lessons. :lol:

My wife told me I spend too much time on the forum just this past weekend. I drove from south central PA to north of Pitt and back. On the trip I pasted Halifax, PA and said "If we get off this exit, that is that is where our Harman stove was made." Then I passed by Mifflin, PA and said "In Mifflin is where one of the largest pellets plants in the US is...Energex". Then as we went through Bald Eagle, PA and "This is where Bald Eagle pellets made".

She replied...you say that everytime we come through here.

When your pillow and blanket have been relocated to the dogs bed and the dog has your spot!

Now, Guy and Gals. Please remember there are future pellet pigs and wanna be's watching. You must set the examples for use.

Running out of pellets ooh my gosh!

Running out of beer! eekk!

You out to All be ashamed!

jay

woodsman23 said:
When my ass begins to hurt!!!! nuf said.

TMI

back to the big house with you.

Eric

When you live in NC where the temps rarely get below 50 degrees, there isn't a pellet dealer for 200 miles but you are determined to get a pellet stove!!! Sound familiar GVA??? :coolhmm:

codebum said:
My wife told me I spend too much time on the forum just this past weekend. I drove from south central PA to north of Pitt and back. On the trip I pasted Halifax, PA and said "If we get off this exit, that is that is where our Harman stove was made." Then I passed by Mifflin, PA and said "In Mifflin is where one of the largest pellets plants in the US is...Energex". Then as we went through Bald Eagle, PA and "This is where Bald Eagle pellets made".

She replied...you say that everytime we come through here.

I feel the poor girls pain!!!!!! I think I have said the same thing to GVA on a couple of occasions.

Mrs-GVA said:
When you live in NC where the temps rarely get below 50 degrees, there isn't a pellet dealer for 200 miles but you are determined to get a pellet stove!!! Sound familiar GVA??? :coolhmm:
Honey......... It's gonna be 15* tonite.........and tommorrow............. :coolsmirk:

.......women...........

Mr and Mrs GVA:

It's great to see you both on the forum together. I can't even get my wife to turn the on/off knob on our stove. She does not share my interst in the pellets :-(

Do you have his and hers stoves? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.