New pre 2011-2012 season wood pellet pricing!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

Looks like Dodge Grain in Salem NH here has set their prices for next winter! What will the big box stores do??

http://www.dodgegrain.biz/content.aspx?cid=41

NEW!
GENEVA WOOD PELLETS
100% SUPER PREMIUM HARDWOOD
Now thru June 30th- $226.00 per ton
July 1st thru August 31st- $233.00 per ton
September 1st thru March 2012- $241.00 per ton

LOGIK-E Pellets
100% SUPER PREMIUM HARDWOOD
Now thru June 30th 2011- $256.00 per ton
July 1st thru August 31st- $272.00 per ton
September 1st thru March 2012- $297.00 per ton

MAINE WOOD PELLETS
Hardwood/Softwood blend
Now thru August 1st- $226.00 per ton
August 2nd thru March 2012- $239.00 per ton

Attachments

• DGPreseasonPelletPrice.jpg
    DGPreseasonPelletPrice.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 721
festerw said:
Makes me glad I've got 4 tons of Hamers in the basement already that I paid 205/ton for.

Hi

Yes, I have 2.5 tons of MWP I got in the spring from Lowes @ 209 a Ton.

I am hoping the Big Box stores will have a nice pre-season sale in Aug to pick up another ton but these prices are not encouraging!!

What will the big box stores do??

Home Depots around SNH are mostly waiting till late August/early September, but I was able to find that the HD in Rochester,NH has Old Dominion for $239 a ton.

Lowes has already answered. $298 per ton here in the Southern NH area which AFAIK is Greene Team. Makes me wonder who sets up their pricing model and when are they going to get a clue as to how far above the market they currently are. Anyone else see know what HD pricing is and what they are carrying in the SNH area?

Status
Not open for further replies.