new priceless comercial

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new priceless comercial idea

single digit winter upstate ny temperatures
2 family 3200 SQ FT home
eko 25 with no storage
not burning a drop of fuel oil

PRICELESS!

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 401
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 390
I guess. I also am surprised at an eko 25 no storage is heating your house without any help. I see the view in the back ground is priceless. Always loved New York to peoples amazement . My mom grew up in Utica so I've been there many times. I always come back to S.E. Wisconsin wishing it had a few mountains. And the rugged beauty of the Adirondak park is something to see.

I can load up at around 10 - 10:30 and there are still coals at 6- 6:30 when I get up in the morning to keep the fire going. and I keep the thermostat at 72* in the house. the house is pretty well insulated so the eko honestly has no trouble at all heating the whole house. I burn about 3-4 whell barrow loads of oak a week and thats burning 24-7 when is 30* and lower. we have been very happy with our investment in the eko. I would like to add a ups to the system but other than that the thig is great. especially since we got the new door seal so it does not stink!

Status
Not open for further replies.