New Rika Integra II insert installed.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schmeg

Feb 5, 2008
Central Maine
Finally got rid of my old Dansons Glowboy and got my new Rika in. Wow, what a difference in quietness and heat output.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,378
Looks great ! May it serve you trouble free for many years Good luck with it.

Gio said:
Looks great ! May it serve you trouble free for many years . Good luck with it.

Thats a fine looking stove should give you many years of trouble free service.

Looks great Schmeg...those are really nice stoves, IMO. Almost bought a freestanding one last year, but a little too $$ for my wallet.

Enjoy the heat, & thanks for the pic!

The silence is what impresses me the most. The stove is in the living room where we watch TV, so its important to me. I have fairly moderate
tinitus from flying airplanes for 29 years, so hearing the TV is a challenge anyways. I'm just trying to figure out the feed rates tonight. The book
doesn't tell you what you get for lbs per hr vs numerical settings. The panel scales 0-100. At 30 it seems to keep things quite toasty. Its cold out tonight.

Schmeg,

A very classy looking stove and install.

I notice that you are located in "Central Maine".

Can you share more information about where purchased and the install?

Enjoy!

Ranger

Wow thats a lot of glass.. pretty stove.
Where does the ash go, inquireing minds...

Anka

Did you have a choice of custom paint colors?

This was a purchase from Earth Sense from Wisconsin. There close out prices have stirred a bit of contraversy. I had no choice on color.
Go to pellethead.com for prices. You can get new in crate or demo units, no warantee. Mine fired right up. It was a demo, but looks new.
It took 4 days shipping to get here. Ash just accumilates around the burn pot in a tray. It appears it will be good for 200-250lbs of good pellet burn before it needs to be cleaned.
i installed it myself. It hooked right up to my existing setup.

The panel scales 0-100. At 30 it seems to keep things quite toasty. Its cold out tonight.

First congratulation on a great buy.

You will enjoy your pellet stove. I would not worry about warranty, there are plenty of places out there where you can get parts, if necessary.
I have warranty, but my local dealer like so many other ones does not know what support is. So it's of no help either.
Thankfully the integra II is a great product , easy to service and maintain.
Depending on the size of the room where your insert is located you should do fine to run it in the 30/40 percentage
But sometimes it's good to kick it up to the 80's.
you also have an option to run the fan on a higher level (more noise)
Should you have any questions just post it here on the forum. I guess there are plenty of Rika Owners here what have plenty of experience.

what color is that stove??

It is called "slate"

geek said:
what color is that stove??

The dealer he bought the stove from offers custom paint colors in many hues...

Very nice stove schmeg. Right after I ordered mine I saw one on display at the Dutchess County Fair. Very impressed with the quality feel and looks of the stove and I thought that if I liked the whole pellet stove thing perhaps I would upgrade to a Rika. And perhaps I will someday!! Great lookin stove, best of luck with it.

Schoondog

Very nice stove schmeg. Right after I ordered mine I saw one on display at the Dutchess County Fair. Very impressed with the quality feel and looks of the stove and I thought that if I liked the whole pellet stove thing perhaps I would upgrade to a Rika. And perhaps I will someday!! Great lookin stove, best of luck with it.

Schoondog

Thanks for the compliments. This stove is no comparison to what I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.