New Saw Purchased

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought the wrong saw.

Very nice saw !

I got one of them not too long ago. Its in really good shape. I couldnt be happier... Yours looks Really nice too. I bet your Stoked to use it?

Bigg_Redd said:
BrotherBart said:
You bought the wrong saw.

GOLD!

Wow, Gold really takes to a slammed head wallow out the ports and open exhaust! Oh bump of jet fuel. ;-)

Also makes a nice back-up pulling tractor motor........ :coolsmile:

I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow I might sweep up the workshop a little bit and then pick my nose and listen to country music and have a beer. Dunno. Whaddya you guys think? What size broom should I use in the workshop? Which finger should I use in the nose? What size beer should I plan on? Thanks in advance for all your help. Rick

16", right index, 16oz. :lol:

fossil said:
I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow I might sweep up the workshop a little bit and then pick my nose and listen to country music and have a beer. Dunno. Whaddya you guys think? What size broom should I use in the workshop? Which finger should I use in the nose? What size beer should I plan on? Thanks in advance for all your help. Rick

BrotherBart said:

I agree Bart... Thats my same set-up....LOL

fossil said:

BWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adios Pantalones said:
My dad had a saw like that, and then we moved in... that joke don't work.

sorry for your time.

Depends what age your kid are! lol

DexterDay said:
fossil said:

BrotherBart said:

Pretty much here too,though I use 24" , right pinkie & 40oz. for a backup plan.

Thistle said:
DexterDay said:
fossil said:

BrotherBart said:

Pretty much here too,though I use 24" , right pinkie & 40oz. for a backup plan.

You guys and your sissy stuff! 48" and a Boxer 36 pack 12. oz (Lighter and faster and cheaper lot mor of it) Just dont send the Gf to pick it, its heavy! :coolhmm:

Substitute a leaf blower for the broom, snot-rocket, and moonshine. That's how I roll.

We just open the doors and windows on a windy day, left or right pinky depending on situation, silver tequila....and skip the country music, Zeppelin still works for me!

muncybob said:
We just open the doors and windows on a windy day, left or right pinky depending on situation, silver tequila....and skip the country music, Zeppelin still works for me!

+100 :coolsmile:

Oh it happened Jags... You must have blinked. LOL...

Or maybe it was all a dream??????????????? Hmmmmmm...

smokinjay said:
You guys and your sissy stuff! 48" and a Boxer 36 pack 12. oz (Lighter and faster and cheaper lot mor of it) Just dont send the Gf to pick it, its heavy! :coolhmm:

$10.99, 5% alcohol, can't go wrong!!

First time I've ever been in a new thread and there is no new saw mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.