New saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiojoe13

Feeling the Heat
Dec 22, 2014
alliance ohio
After cutting over 10 cords with my cheap 36cc chainsaw I finally decided that if I'm gonna keep burning I'm going to need a bigger and better saw. After months of reading and 4 shops later I bought a husqvarna 562xp. I bought it yesterday and still smiling. I wish I would have got it a year ago. The difference is crazy.

Attachments

• 20160415_133811.jpg
    20160415_133811.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 193
Beautiful saw! Have fun.

I still can't get over the difference. I Knew it would be a better saw but wow it's such a difference.

When I went from a 455 to a 372XP I was intimidated by the power. Once I got used to it and realized how quickly it could hurt me, I learned to respect it. Now I can comfortably use my 660.

Status
Not open for further replies.