New season - pets enjoying the fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakkeith

Sep 20, 2010
West Virginia
So its 28 outside and the Keystone is at 600 - notice the cat glow and the dog just completely out - he will sleep like this undisturbed until I reload

Attachments

• IMG-20111201-00192.jpg
    IMG-20111201-00192.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 710
Love the pic of the dog....Really miss mine really got to get another, it is 28 or so in Maine, sounds cold for West VA.

Davis is in the Canaan Valley area up high on the Allegheny Front about 300 here in town - we even had 6 inches of snow

I love it. I am going to come back as a dog.....just got to find a home with a wood stove, and lots of treats, and a little kid to play with, and a woods to hunt in, and......well you get it. ;-P Oh, nice stove and hearth too. Here is mine

Attachments

• Stove and Oggie 2.jpg
    Stove and Oggie 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 516
Reactions: Jack Straw
OK, TD & Gasifier .. stove is on. Murph is getting tired of "tennis ball" and will be crashing soon (he's eating now, and we've already been outside ;-P ).

Cell phone by the 'puter :)

It's gonna be the best I can do :)

My stoves are in the basement so I miss all this joy. But seeing yours is sure a hoot, Doggy heaven! :coolsmile:

My dog has nothing to do with the stove. The first fire or two I did last year he burned his nose on the door pretty good, think he remembers that. Either than or it's the fire? He doesn't like campfires... will stay 15-20 feet away and come over to me real quick... "Pet me".... "oh... chit... the fire is still there..... and take off running.

Murph2.jpg

He got a little bigger :)

I meant to say Davis is at 3000 feet not 300 - oh and up here in our hills I could never get the dogs to have a sweater on :)

kayakkeith said:
So its 28 outside and the Keystone is at 600 - notice the cat glow and the dog just completely out - he will sleep like this undisturbed until I reload

I thought the dog was trying to reach the cat ;-)

I like the contented smile . . .

great pictures gang :)

the dogs are still in bed but me and the cat are liking a coffee beside the fire right now ;-)

loon

DSC09961-1-2.jpg

HollowHill said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Murph2.jpg

He got a little bigger :)

Still cuter than a bug in a rug!

Thanks, HH. Never under estimate a terrier >:-(

Loon, that rivals Murphys puppy poster !! I'd frame that !!!

A+++ !

That Keystone must be one heck of a wood stove to keep up with the harsh winter weather Davis has. I live south of Keyser in New Creek in Mineral County and can only dream of having a winter like you have up there!

NATE379 said:
Saw this on another forum and thought it was funny.

I love this thread.

Great shot Nate, I got a good laugh from it too.

Had the camera out on Xmas morning. Guess who was first to arrive!

Attachments

• XMas 2011 Sadie enjoying warmth.jpg
    XMas 2011 Sadie enjoying warmth.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: Jack Straw
Status
Not open for further replies.