New stove and Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletwood

May 1, 2008
Lehigh Valley, PA
After many hours, days and weeks of reading this forum, we decided on a Harman Accentra free standing picked up on May 3rd.
We just got our 3 tons of Lignetics pellets delivered today.
Storing about 1 ton in garage and the rest at my work.
Very exited about this new heating source and I'm sure it will work.
Still working on the install of the stove, outlet done and this weekend the hearth.
Will post a picture when done.
I just wanted to thank everyone who posts on this forum for their advice, experience, and I hope I can
Also be of help for other new people once I have some experience.
Hopefully the stove will be running in a month, end of July.
Test the stove in July???, Maybe with some air conditioning!!!

Congrats. Keep pics of the installation steps and the finished product and whip'em on us.

Congratulations on your purchase and current install.

I'm in the same boat, have our stove sitting in the den right now awaiting my installation. Like yourself, I can't wait to get her up and running. We'll pick a cool, windy day with the windows wide open and have a couple of fans drawing all the fumes from the stove breakin-in out of the house so the smoke detectors won't go crazy.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.