New Stove - Can't Wait to get it hooked up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremesolo

Oct 30, 2008
Central, PA
I did some research on stoves and just ordered a Big E from rural king and I can't wait to get it installed. I am switchng from a Franco Belge coal stove and all of the hassles associated with keeping it running. I know I will still have maintenance, but not shaking 3 times a day, emptying ashes every day, and carrying dirty coal in from outside when it is 10 degrees. I ordered 3 tons of pellets from a local manufacturer. I used to go through 2 tons of coal so I may need a few more pellets before the heating season is over. I am sure I will be on here with several questions before I get the stove all figured out. Thanks for the great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.